To withdraw from a course: Please download and complete this course withdrawal form. You will need to submit this document in order for any course withdrawal requests to be processed. Please note: you must obtain your advisor’s signature before submitting the document to the Registrar’s Office.

To withdraw from Manor College: Fill out this withdrawal from college form and submit to the Registrar’s Office.

Printed versions of both withdrawal forms are available in the Registrar’s Office.
If you have any questions, contact the Registrar’s Office at or (215) 780- 1187.