Located: Room 22 in Mother of Perpetual Help Hall (2nd Floor)
The Learning Center is open as a study space for students, Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Visit us for the following services to help you succeed in your classes and achieve academic excellence:
- Personalized Professional and/or Peer Tutoring available by appointment, including weekends and evenings.
- Specialized tutoring through Writing, Math, and Science walk-in labs (days and times are posted in your Canvas Learning Management System—LMS—Dashboard).
- Study Groups/Recitations to prepare you for your quizzes, exams, and finals.
- Seminars to help you build your academic, study, and organizational skills.
- Collaborative learning opportunities daily with other students in the “Learning Commons.”
- Virtual/Online Learning Center accessed through Canvas on your student Canvas dashboard: AS011OL on the dashboard.
- Laptops available for borrowing to complete coursework.
Free Walk-In Tutoring in the Learning Center: Fall, 2019
English and Writing:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Thursday: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Science and Math:
Monday and Wednesday: 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
The Learning Center’s friendly and accessible staff is comprised of:
- Michael J. Landis, M.Div. Senior Associate Professor, Religion; Liberal Studies Baccalaureate Program Director; Learning Center Director; Manor Placement Testing Institutional Administrator
- Elinore Leonards, M.Ed., Learning Center Services Coordinator
- Leslie Weinfeld, M.Ed., Assistant Professor, Foundational Learning Coordinator
- Peer and Professional Tutors
For questions or assistance, please email us: email@example.com