Visit us for the following services to help you succeed in your classes and achieve academic excellence:
- Personalized Professional and/or Peer Tutoring available by appointment, including weekends and evenings.
- Specialized tutoring through Writing, Math, and Science walk-in labs (days and times are posted in your Canvas Learning Management System—LMS—Dashboard).
- Study Groups/Recitations to prepare you for your quizzes, exams, and finals.
- Seminars to help you build your academic, study, and organizational skills.
- Collaborative learning opportunities daily with other students in the “Learning Commons.”
- Virtual/Online Learning Center accessed through Canvas on your student Canvas dashboard: AS011OL on the dashboard.
- Laptops available for borrowing to complete coursework.
The Learning Center’s friendly and accessible staff is comprised of:
- Michael J. Landis, M.Div. Senior Associate Professor, Religion; Liberal Studies Baccalaureate Program Director; Learning Center Director; Manor Placement Testing Institutional Administrator
- Elinore Leonards, M.Ed., Learning Center Services Coordinator
- Leslie Weinfeld, M.Ed., Assistant Professor, Foundational Learning Coordinator
- Peer and Professional Tutors
For questions or assistance, please email us: email@example.com