Hours of operation
Monday – Friday:
7:30am – 10am Breakfast
11am – 2pm Lunch
4:00pm – 6:00pm Dinner
The Dining Hall serves delicious and nutritious meals to residents and commuters Monday through Sunday. Keep an eye out for special holiday meals and theme days to add some spice to your daily routine. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, kosher, and halal options are always available. Be sure to let the staff know if you have a specific allergy or food need!
Don’t see something you like or want to tell someone how much you LOVED the chicken parmesan? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Manor College Residence Hall Meal Plan
The meal plan that will be loaded onto your card will be:
- 14 meals per week AND
- $75 Manor Money dollars per week
These 14 meals and $75 Manor Money will load onto your card at 12:00 AM on Sundays and any unused will be removed from your card at 11:59 PM Saturday with the next week’s plan being reloaded again that Sunday.
- Students must have their ID card to get a meal.
- If you lose your ID card, you must log into your ID card account and report it lost so that nobody else can use your card: https://manor.campuscardcenter.com/ch/login.html
- Security will be able to issue replacement cards from 9:00AM-4:00PM and 6:00-7:00PM so that if you lose your card, you can log online, report it lost, and still receive a new card during the hours the café is open so that you can still obtain a meal. Replacement cards are $10, so make sure you keep it in a safe place!
- The café will only accept an ID card if the picture on the card matches the person who is using the card.