Student Learning Outcomes
At Manor College, specifically in Student Affairs, we strive to help students both in and out of the classroom with programming, mentoring, advising, coaching, and teaching. Student Learning Outcomes help us to ensure that we are doing just that.
- Represent the diversity of students and courses/content areas taught
- Align to a set of approved indicators/targets related to selected standards
- As appropriate, provide opportunity to describe student achievement based on “growth” and/or “mastery”
- Be supported by verifiable data that can be collected and scored in a consistent manner
- Student Surveys
- Include a set of independent performance measures