Blue Jay Academy
“I took a Blue Jay Academy class because I wanted to have the chance to explore different courses during high school before moving on to college. They allowed me to earn college credit affordably while developing new interests for future study.”
– Emma, 2021 Blue Jay Scholar
What is Blue Jay Academy?
Get a jump start on your future this Summer at Manor College! Become a Blue Jay Scholar and take college online courses while still in high school. With courses at the low cost of only $100 per credit, take courses such as College Algebra, Introduction to Psychology, Microeconomics and more to begin your college career for less while still in high school.
A program designed to give current high school students ages 16+ the opportunity to become Blue Jay Scholars. Blue Jay Scholars will have the opportunity to experience college courses facilitated by college faculty during the Summer months. These advantages will empower you with academic skills and knowledge, and the course credits you’ll earn will help you to make a smooth transition into your college career. Manor’s Blue Jay Academy provides a college perspective and preparation unmatched elsewhere in your high school years.
(all being offered in an online format)
Summer I Course Offerings: (5/22/23 to 6/30/2023)
- EN101 Fundamentals Of Composition (3 credits)
- EN103 Effective Oral Communication (3 credits)
- MH110 College Algebra (3 credits)
- PL100 Philosophy & the Human Condition (3 credits)
- PS101 Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- RS103 World Religions (3 credits)
Summer II Course Offerings: (7/3/2023 to 8/11/2023)
- CS105 Introduction to Computer Fundamentals (3 credits)
- CS106 Introduction to Computer Technology & Programming Concepts (3 credits)
- EC102 Microeconomics (3 credits)
- EN102 Fundamentals of Composition II (3 credits)
How do I register?
Click here to download the attached fillable .pdf form, fill it out, save with your last name as part of the filename and send it as an attachment to AcademicServices@manor.edu.
Contact email@example.com for more information or call (215) 884-2218.