Access all your Manor College Resources:
Student Portal: New students will receive a notification with instructions to access the student portal.
Email: Manor uses Gmail. Make sure to include @manor.edu when logging into Gmail. Your login is first initial, last name. Example: email@example.com. Your initial password is your date of birth in this format: mm/dd/yy. Example: 01/05/98
Computer login: The computer login on campus is your student id. Example: A0000012345. Your initial password is: user. The “login to” should be: MANCOL
Canvas: Canvas access will be authenticated with your Manor email credentials. (as of 5/15/17)
Canvas problem solving:
- If you get a “403 error cannot display page” error; you should click the additional “login” option in the left side navigation.
- If you get “app not configured for user” you are logged in to an email other than your Manor email.
- If you have another non-Manor Gmail account open in your browser: you may have to log out first before logging into Canvas.
- You will be able to see your Canvas course materials 1 week prior to the official start date of the semester.
- If you can see your course but cannot see the content: your teacher has not published the course yet.
- Canvas support is available from the “?” in the blue left side menu. 24/7/365
- If you do not see all your courses for the term: click “courses” in the left menu, then click “all courses”
Go to the helpdesk page for additional computer information.
New student accounts:
About a week after registration you will receive a notification with access instructions for the Student Portal and your Manor email.