Access all your Manor College Resources:
Student Portal: New students will receive a notification with instructions to access the student portal.
Email: Manor uses Gmail. Make sure to include @manor.edu when logging into Gmail. Your login is first initial, last name. Example: email@example.com. Your initial password is your date of birth in this format: mm/dd/yy. Example: 01/05/98
Computer login: The computer login on campus is your student id. Example: A0000012345. Your initial password is: user. The “login to” should be: MANCOL
Canvas: Canvas access is authenticated with your Manor email credentials.
Canvas problem solving:
- If you get a “403 error cannot display page” error; you should click the additional “login” option in the left side navigation.
- If you get “app not configured for user” you are logged in to an email other than your Manor email.
- If you have another non-Manor Gmail account open in your browser: you may have to log out first before logging into Canvas.
- You will be able to see your Canvas course materials 1 week prior to the official start date of the semester.
- If you can see your course but cannot see the content: your teacher has not published the course yet.
- Canvas support is available from the “?” in the blue left side menu. 24/7/365
- If you do not see all your courses for the term: click “courses” in the left menu, then click “all courses”
- If you register or make changes to your registration after Canvas opened up for the term you should see the changes in your Canvas within 24 hours.
Go to the helpdesk page for additional computer information.
New student accounts:
About a week after registration you will receive a notification with access instructions for the Student Portal and your Manor email.