- If you get a “403 error cannot display page” error; you should click the additional “login” option in the left side navigation.
- If you get “app not configured for user” you are logged in to an email other than your Manor email.
- If you have another non-Manor Gmail account open in your browser: you may have to log out first before logging into Canvas.
- You will be able to see your Canvas course materials 1 week prior to the official start date of the semester.
- If you can see your course but cannot see the content: your teacher has not published the course yet.
- Canvas support is available from the “?” in the blue left side menu. 24/7/365
- If you do not see all your courses for the term: click “courses” in the left menu, then click “all courses”
- If you register or make changes to your registration after Canvas opened up for the term you should see the changes in your Canvas within 24 hours.
Return to the login information page