The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining the College’s Student Information System as well as coordinating grading, degree audit/certification of graduates, and for issuing official transcripts and completing enrollment and degree verifications. The office is also responsible for the development of course offerings and registration.
Registration for upcoming terms takes place shortly after mid-term grades are submitted each term. Sophomores are able to register online through the Student Portal while other students are to register with their academic advisors. Students are encouraged to register during the designated weeks to ensure a place in required classes. Students who register late may find needed classes are closed.
In order to prepare for registration, students should be sure any outstanding holds (with the Bursar, Financial Aid, or Academic Affairs) are clear.
Should you need help or have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
Phone: (215) 780-1187
- Dianne Saridakis – Registrar – ext. 245
- Sam Clarke – Office Clerk – ext. 312
- Brittany Elmore- Records Coordinator- ext. 244
What Can We Do For You?
- Issues official academic transcripts upon written request from student. Download Transcript Request form
- Officially change address and name. Download Printable Change of Address Form
- Issue verification of enrollment letters for students. These letters may be needed by students to retain health insurance coverage, or to inform others, such as governmental bodies. Letters are available upon request.
- Process Requests for Course Withdrawals and College Withdrawals. Download Withdrawal from College Form
- Prepare listings of courses offered in each semester for student use
- For enrollment or degree verification please visit www.enrollmentverify.org or www.degreeverify.com
- Maintain the accuracy of student academic records.
- Assures timely posting of grades on the student portal.