Students (current or past) who would like the College to send an official academic transcript of credit bearing courses now have two options from which to choose:

OPTION 1) An e-transcript service is available through the National Student Clearinghouse for a charge of $5.00.  This option is having your official transcript digitally sent to your desired location by secured electronic conveyance.  To choose this option, click here and enter Manor College as the school from which you are requesting.  Students are charged per destination once the transcript is documented as received. The normal processing time for this type of transcript is less than a day or two with the exception of requests submitted on weekends and holidays.

OPTION 2) A traditional paper transcript, free of charge, can be requested by submitting a written request to the Office of the Registrar. All requests must contain an original signature – electronic signatures will not be accepted.   Requests must be made by using the transcript request form found here: Download Printable Traditional Transcript Request Form (form must be signed and dated by student.) The normal processing time for this type of transcript could be up to a week and longer during holidays.

national student clearinghouse logo

How to Submit:

By Email (with attachment ONLY): 

By Fax:

By Mail:
Manor College
Office of the Registrar
Transcript Processing
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Requests will not be processed if student has an outstanding obligation to the College.