The Manor College parking/vehicular policy has been established to protect the safety and security of faculty, staff, students and visitors. The control of motor vehicle traffic and parking on the campus ensures that Manor College business may be conducted in an orderly manner within a safe environment. The act of parking or driving a motor vehicle on campus is a privilege. The owners and/or operators of vehicles on campus accept the responsibility to see that their vehicles are operated and parked in accordance with all regulations and laws. All Manor College staff, faculty, and students must register for parking with the Department of Public Safety. Please review all parking regulations before registering.
- To register for a parking permit, students, faculty and staff members must present a valid college ID and vehicle registration for the vehicle they wish to register.
- Staff, faculty, and students may register one vehicle. If the vehicle is not registered to you, then it must be registered to a family member of your household.
- You must observe all traffic laws and Manor College parking regulations at all times. Failure to do so will result in a warning, citation, loss of parking privileges and/or towing.
- In order to assure sufficient handicapped parking, Manor College requires ADA documentation be submitted during the parking permit registration process.
- Student Parking Permits must be correctly placed/displayed in designated areas and unobscured. Decals must be permanently affixed.
- Parking Permits are assigned to 1 individual and 1 vehicle and must be correctly displayed at all times.
- You are responsible for keeping your information current. If your permanent vehicle changes, you must notify the Department of Public Safety immediately.
- The Department of Public Safety can be contacted with any questions at ext. 292 or (215) 780-1175. They are available 24/7 inside the St. Josaphat/Residence Hall Building.