Move your career forward with our help.
We can help you explore options for selecting your academic major and/or professional career path. Remember that your major is what determines the courses you will take, not necessarily the job you will do. Some majors lead to specific careers, but most do not. We can help you set realistic goals and plan steps to reach them.
The Counseling Center provides:
- Career and personality assessments
- Guidance in career planning (for students and alumni!)
- Resources for finding a job, including an online job board where you can search for a job and/or post your resume, assistance with writing your resume and help with preparing for a job interview
If you would like to post a job, please email email@example.com. You may also call 215-885-6299.
- Interview techniques
- Resume-writing basics
- Job Board
- Employment opportunities at Manor College
- Jobs– LinkedIn
- Salary Information– LinkedIn
- Internships– LinkedIn
Christie Prince, MS. Director of Counseling
Located in the Mother of Perpetual Help often referred
to as “Academic Building”, second floor
Phone: 215-885-6299 or 215-885-2360 x 279