Students (current or past) who want the College to send an official academic transcript of credit bearing courses (Workshops do not have transcripts) must submit a written request to the Office of the Registrar. All requests must contain an original signature—electronic signatures will not be accepted. Requests will not be processed if student has an outstanding obligation to the College. Requests may be made by using the transcript request form or by compiling a letter including the following information:
- Name (the name that you used while at Manor College)
- Student ID Number (if known)
- Date of birth
- Current address & phone number
- Dates of attendance (approximate) at Manor College
- Destination for the transcript with the specific name (if available), together with the institution’s name, the name and department of a point person, and address
- Be sure to date and sign the request with your signature
How to Submit
Office of the Registrar
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
By Email (with attachment ONLY):
There is no charge for standard transcript processing, however, for same day transcript pick-up requests, the charge is $15.00. The payment can be made by check or money order payable to Manor College upon arrival or click on the payment link below.
Important: When paying electonically, always fill out Student Name and ID in the cart. Failure to do so will delay the process!