*Pending approval by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
The Sales and Branding Workforce includes six courses to help students further their knowledge of branding. Included in the certificate program are classes in Marketing, Business Communications, Social Media and Public Relations. Students will be exposed to important skills to help them become sales and branding experts. The certificate includes 18 credits.
- BA101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- BA102: Principles of Marketing (3 credits)
- BA202: Business Communications (3 credits)
- BA302: Social Media Marketing (3 credits)
- BA322: Sales Strategies (3 credits)
- BA404: Brand Marketing (3 credits)
- CM104: Introduction to Public Relations (3 credits)
Total: 24 credits
The Business and Professional Studies Division is hosting a Virtual Speaker Series this fall! Hear from industry experts about a variety of topics including communications, fundraising, sport management and more!