*Pending approval by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
The Business Analytics Workforce Certificate includes courses in Computer Fundamentals, Management, Excel, Statistics and more. These classes will help students gain more insight on how analytics works and how it can improve their business skills. Students will receive hands on interaction from dedicated faculty and staff.
The Business Analytics Certificate is an excellent foundation for a variety of careers including management/analyst consultant, data scientist, research analyst, project manager, supply chain manager and many more!
- BA 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- BA 310: Introduction to Business Analytics (3 credits)
- BA 328: Advanced Excel for Business Analytics (3 credits)
- CS 106: Introduction to Computer Technology and Programming Concepts (3 credits)
- CS 205: Management Information Systems – (3 credits)
- CS 215: Database Management and Design – (3 credits)
- MH 203: Statistics I (3 credits)
- MH 204: Statistics II (3 credits)
Total: 24 credits