A strong understanding of the criminal justice system is essential for succeeding in law enforcement careers. Manor College’s Law Enforcement Workforce Certificate will help students develop their skills and become a more attractive candidate for the professional workforce.
- CJ101: Introduction to Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CJ102: Criminology (3 credits)
- CJ201: Juvenile Justice (3 credits)
- CJ202: Policing in America (3 credits)
- CJ204: Criminal Practice/Procedure (3 credits)
- CJ210: Corrections (3 credits)
- CJ218: Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice (3 credits)