Interested students that have attended high school and/or college in a different country.
We must receive all of the materials outlined below from prospective international students in order for an application to be completed.
- Complete your free application
- International Student Certification of Finances
- English proficiency: we accept TOEFL, IELTS, and Duolingo results as evidence
- Submit official academic records from any high school or post-secondary college or university attended. These records must be evaluated and include the English translations, if applicable. We require that these academic records be evaluated and translated through World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- I-20 application. Acquiring approval for a non-immigrant visa can be difficult and time-consuming, and we encourage students to begin this process early
If you have any questions, please contact the DSO in the Registrar’s Office at (215) 780-1187 or email@example.com.
All application materials should be submitted to Manor College Admissions:
Manor College Admissions
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
All international students must submit proof of health insurance coverage as well as documentation of required vaccinations and immunizations, as outlined in the student medical form. Manor College is able to provide information regarding health insurance plans to students in need of coverage. On-campus housing is available during the semester, and off-campus housing can be arranged during semester breaks (i.e. Thanksgiving, Easter, and spring) for a fee. Housing is not available on campus, however, during winter and summer breaks. A dining hall is available on campus and a meal plan is included for resident students.
Manor College is located in Jenkintown, a thriving suburb of Philadelphia with grocery stores, restaurants, shopping and entertainment close by. Downtown is 15 miles away, while major cities like New York and Washington, D.C. are easily accessible by public transportation.