transfer students at Manor College

If you have graduated high school and attended an institution of higher education, please see the following required documents:

  1. Submit your free application on our website or the Common Application
  2. Official Final High School Transcript
    1. If you have an associates degree or higher, we do not require your high school transcript 
  3. All college transcript(s) from each institution you have attended
    1. This includes all courses taken including: withdrawn courses, failed courses, non-credited courses, and courses that were taken years ago

No SAT or ACT scores, Letters of Recommendation, or Essay are required
* Veterinary Technology applications have an essay requirement

Receiving an official credit evaluation:

Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, our registrar’s office will review your transcripts within three weeks and provide an official credit evaluation. 

Other Notable Mentions:

  1. Credits are transferable when they come from an accredited institution, they are college level, and have a minimum of a “C” or higher.
  2. The maximum of credits that transfer is 50% of the total degree
    • Associate’s Degree: 30 Credits
    • Bachelor’s Degree: 60 Credits 
  3. All transferable credits are decided by the registrar’s office. If you would like to petition a course, email