If you have graduated high school and attended an institution of higher education, please see the following required documents:
- Submit your free application on our website or the Common Application
- Official Final High School Transcript
- If you have an associates degree or higher, we do not require your high school transcript
- All college transcript(s) from each institution you have attended
- This includes all courses taken including: withdrawn courses, failed courses, non-credited courses, and courses that were taken years ago
No SAT or ACT scores, Letters of Recommendation, or Essay are required
* Veterinary Technology applications have an essay requirement
Receiving an official credit evaluation:
Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, our registrar’s office will review your transcripts within three weeks and provide an official credit evaluation.
Other Notable Mentions:
- Credits are transferable when they come from an accredited institution, they are college level, and have a minimum of a “C” or higher.
- The maximum of credits that transfer is 50% of the total degree
- Associate’s Degree: 30 Credits
- Bachelor’s Degree: 60 Credits
- All transferable credits are decided by the registrar’s office. If you would like to petition a course, email email@example.com