Family picnic attendeesBy enrolling in classes at Manor College, students agree to pay all expenses they incur as a result of their relationship with the College, regardless if they are billed through their Manor College tuition bill or via some other means. These costs may include, but are not limited to tuition, fees, room, board, late fees, library fines, restitution, sanction fines, parking fines, and collection-related costs. Accordingly, students must accept full responsibility for adhering to all of Manor College’s billing policies, including payment due dates.

Important Note About Tuition Bill Accounts

Each student enrolled at Manor College is assigned an online tuition bill account in their name via TouchNet. The student is responsible for all the charges and payments that occur on their account. In order to maintain compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), access to the online tuition bill account is restricted to the student only. (See ‘Family Access’ below for information on how others can view a student’s bill.)

Notes about the treatment of non-financial aid payments:

  • Personal payments made by individuals (eg. parents, guardians, relatives, etc..) on behalf of the student are considered gifts to the student and any resulting overpayments (if applicable) will be issued to the student.
  • Payments received on company/business checks will be treated as external scholarships or outside scholarships to the student


Family Access

Since some students rely on the help of their parent/guardian to pay their bill, it is important for students and parent(s)/guardian(s) to form an active partnership. In order to assist our students and facilitate this partnership, Manor has a FERPA Release Form that can be completed by the student.

Granting Family Access:

○  If you choose “All Education Records”, this will grant access to the designated person to all student records involving academics, finances, and conduct.
○  If you choose “Select Education Records”, students may select which areas to grant access to by writing in one or more of the following areas: Academics, Finances, Conduct.
○  Be sure to complete all areas of the form and sign it.

  • Once completed, students should submit the form to the Registrar’s Office.