Eligibility Requirements:

  • High school juniors and seniors
  • Must be at least 16 years of age
  • High School GPA – 3.0
  • Recommended by high school

General Information:

  • Registrations must be approved by Manor College and the high school
  • Adherence to academic calendars of both Manor College and high school required
  • Manor College credits are transferable to other colleges and universities if you receive a ‘C’ or better
  • There is no charge for official transcripts

Course Offerings:

  • Classes run by semesters – Fall and Spring – 15 weeks; Summer Sessions – 6 weeks each; Semester course offerings will vary
  • All prerequisites must be met
  • Students may drop/add classes only during the first week of classes by contacting the Manor College Dual Enrollment coordinator


  • Roster must be presented to Security to receive your Manor photo ID card
  • All students must register for a Manor email
  • All students are encouraged to register for our emergency text messaging


  • Manor does not recognize a “cut” policy; Attendance may affect your grade (at the discretion of your professor)
  • Attendance, midterm grades, final grades, and academic alerts will be reported to the high school and the School District
  • All grades are reported on both Manor and high school transcripts
  • Contact your Manor professors for any missed work, quizzes, or tests and for help

Facilities and Resources:

  • Library, computers, cafeteria, and student lounge at Manor College are available to all high school dual enrollment students
  • The Learning Center at Manor College is free to all high school dual enrollment student for tutors, study guides, online tutoring, constructive criticism on papers, and sample tests

Questions? Contact:

J.P. Lutz | jlutz@manor.edu
Assistant Professor, Business, Technology and Legal Studies