Manor College has a full-time opening for a Student Records Coordinator.
The Student Records Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for the Office of the Registrar including providing services and support to students, faculty, and staff with regard to functions of the Office of the Registrar.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Process transcript requests
- Complete enrollment and degree verification requests
- Collect Petitions to Graduate, compile and disseminate as appropriate
- Update graduate statuses and conferral dates
- Update Office of the Registrar forms
- Manage the sending and picking up of mail
- Respond to inquiries with regard to established policies and procedures in regards to: registration, course scheduling and availability, transcript requests, re-admissions, academic status, etc.
- Provide support and convey general information to students
- Create, assign, and manage degree audits
- Review new student files for required documentation
- Order all supplies for the office
- Complete certifications for students in licensure programs
- Follow up with Faculty regarding attendance and grade entry
- Answer incoming phone calls and forward them to the appropriate person, take complete and accurate phone messages
- Ensure compliance with privacy laws, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), in regards to record verification by protecting confidentiality of student
- Update records including schedule changes, major changes, change of address, course drops and adds, course withdrawals (back up)
- Scanning and labeling, copying (back up)
- Process grade changes (back up)
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Criteria & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree plus two years of higher-education experience, preferably in a Registrar’s office, is required
- Experience with SIS software desired; preferably Unit 4 CAMS
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, and data entry; general office experience including multi-line phones; scanning
- Excellent attendance and punctuality; friendly, customer service-oriented attitude; pleasant and positive telephone skills; patience with repetitive questions; ability to multi-task and work with interruptions; ability to work efficiently, be detail-oriented, and organized with minimum supervision are required
- Willingness to participate in various [evening and weekend] Academic Affairs and Admissions events
- Promote and uphold Manor’s Catholic Basilian Mission
To Apply: Please submit application, resume and salary requirements to Dsaridakis@manor.edu.