Do your part to help maintain the well-being of yourself and your family, friends, colleagues, classmates and campus community. Learn what you can do to keep the Manor family safe, and take the Manor Pledge.
The pledge is a way to show your Manor community that you care.
I Pledge To:
1. Protect Myself
- Wash my hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Monitor for the symptoms of COVID-19 and report to a medical professional if I experience fever of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher, dry cough, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell.
- Get vaccinated for the flu in the fall.
2. Protect Others
- Wear an appropriate face mask that covers my mouth and nose.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing of at least 6ft apart at all times while on campus and when I am out in my community.
- Stay home if I feel ill or after exposure to someone who is ill or has tested positive for COVID-19.
3. Protect Our Manor College Community
- Carefully observe instructional signs and follow directions.
- Keep my clothing, belongings, personal spaces and shared common spaces clean.
- Participate in testing and contact tracing to preserve the wellness of the community.
Sign the Manor Pledge Below
Download the printable version of the Manor Pledge here