Bird Feed (Food Pantry)
- Bird Feed (Food Pantry) hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
- Only one student may enter the Bird Feed at a time and wear a mask.
- Students should only touch what they intend to take.
- Manny’s-to-go service (contactless pick-up) will still be available by request – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All counseling services will remain virtual until further notice. Contact Christie Prince, MS. Director of Counseling at 215-885-6299 or 215-885-2360 x 258, email@example.com.
- The Dining Hall and food services provided by Culinart will remain closed to campus use outside of resident meal preparation.
- Social distancing signage and safety guides will be installed and must be adhered to.
- Dining Hall tables will adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet apart, with no more than three chairs per table. High top tables will only have one chair. Students are not to move or rearrange the furniture.
- Manny’s Market will remain closed until further notice. To purchase Manor College gear, please visit manorcollegegear.com.
- Appointments will be virtual unless in-person medical attention is needed. Appointments will be required and patients are to make appointments with Health Services, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or texting 267-486-4821 during Health Services hours.
- For in-person appointments, patients will wait in their car or residence hall room until they are called for their designated appointment.
- If the patient is having respiratory/Flu-like/COVID symptoms they will not be allowed in the office and will need to set up a virtual appointment, contact their Primary Care Physician or the ER/urgent care for further evaluation.
- All students are encouraged to follow Health at Manor on Instagram (@health_at_manor) for all news and updates
- Student Events will follow the below guidelines until further notice:
- The Office of Student Engagement will continue to host outdoor, virtual and on campus events
- All students are encouraged to follow Manor Student Life on Instagram (@manorstudentlife) for all news and updates about student events
- Student Clubs & Organizations will be asked to gather virtually (when possible) and if not, to follow all appropriate safety and health guidelines.
- The Auditorium/Gymnasium will remain locked and unavailable to the general public.
- The Fitness Center will remain closed until further notice.
- Spring Sports:
- At this time, all sports competitions are temporarily suspended. Spring practices are pending.
- In addition to the usual procedures, coaches will take temperatures of every rostered player and log temperature results every time they practice. If a player’s temperature is 100 degrees, they need to leave the facility immediately, they may return to the next practice, but if their temperature is still 100 or above, they will need to quarantine from the team for seven days and get tested. If the athlete tests positive for COVID-19, they need to quarantine for ten days. A COVID-19-positive athlete should not be returned to play without evaluation and clearance documentation by their designated physician.
- In addition to logging temperatures, coaches are asked to screen athletes