Manor College is seeking qualified candidates for adjunct teaching positions in English and Composition beginning with the Fall 2020 semester. Responsibilities will include teaching up to three undergraduate courses (9 credits) each semester using a traditional face-to-face, hybrid, or online delivery method. Teaching assignments may include freshman-level composition, oral communication, and/or Literature courses. Teaching assignments may require teaching day and evening classes as needed, with significant online supplementation.
This position reports directly to the Coordinator of English.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in English or Rhetoric and Composition from an accredited institution. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Experience teaching at the college level desired.
- Experience with instructional technology and learning management systems a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with others.
Interested applicants should submit an official application of employment, CV, three references, and a cover letter to:
Mr. Michael Landis, Chair of Humanities (firstname.lastname@example.org)
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA, 19046.
Equal Opportunity Employer