Veterinary Technician – Indian Valley Animal Hospital
Indian Valley Animal Hospital in Souderton, PA is seeking an experienced Veterinary Technician, or recent veterinary technician graduate, to join their growing two doctor family oriented, small animal practice. This position offers a flexible schedule that will include a mix of days, nights and rotating Saturdays. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas: venipuncture, IV catheter placement, pharmacy duties, lab work, radiology, handling medical records and proper restraint techniques. Additional experience in surgical assistance, maintaining & monitoring anesthetized patients is a plus! The position entails a great hourly rate, career growth potential, health insurance, 401 (k), vacation, paid sick time, training and more! Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Technician – Washington Crossing Animal Hospital
Washington Crossing Animal hospital is seeking a CVT for a progressive small animal hospital to work between 30 and 40 hours per week. We are a 2 doctor companion animal hospital that emphasizes patient care and service. Duties will include patient restraint, catheter placement, vaccine and medication preparation, surgical assistance, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, and client education. We will consider applicants who have or are in the process of completing their training to become a certified technician. No overnight responsibilities. Health insurance for 401L plan in place. If you are interested in joining our team please provide a resume and call to set up an interview. 1-3 years of experience required.
Veterinary Technician – Cottman Animal Hospital
Cottman Animal Hospital is currently seeking an experienced part-time veterinary technician to join their team. Experience is required for this position, however certification is not required. The ideal candidate must have good communication skills, a professional appearance and a warm and friendly personality. Other qualities the hospital is looking for is maturity, pleasant demeanor as well as good decision making skills. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a variety of skills including pet restraint, blood withdrawals, administering medications, injections, radiographs, performing laboratory diagnostics and client education. The practice atmosphere is one that provides our clients with a relaxed, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Do you have what it takes to be a part of a team that feels like family? Send resume to email@example.com
Cottman Animal Hospital is currently seeking to full a part-time Veterinary Assistant position. Qualified candidates should be motivated and energetic to work in the fast-paced animal practice. Candidates should be knowledgeable and comfortable with animal restraint, x-ray positioning, performing TPR and communicating with clients. Qualified candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Technician – The Pet Mechanic
The Pet Mechanic has an opening for a full-time Veterinary Technician position. This opportunity is focused on the care for the company’s valued general practice clients under the direction of the practice manager and veterinarians.
Join a growing business with excellent earning potential and benefits including paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, and even health benefits and a feeing program for your pets. Sign on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Assist the Veterinarian in all of their duties.
- Perform and accurately record evaluation, examination, vaccination, and medical treatment of patients.
- Treat, vaccinate and perform examinations of animals; prepare animals for exams and surgery; monitor pre and post anesthesia; perform medical treatments under the direction of our veterinary staff; perform xrays, perform or prepare laboratory tests
- Monitor animals’ conditions, rapidly identify and address anything (medical or behavioral) which might warrant veterinary attention, and work in cooperation with staff to attend to any immediate needs.
- Experienced in placing IV Catheters Experienced in assisting with dental procedures
- Experienced in monitoring patients during anesthesia
- Assist in maintaining healthy, safe, sanitary, pleasant and clean facilities for the animals.with respect and compassion; contribute to effective teamwork.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please email email@example.com with your resume to apply.
Veterinary Technician – Buckingham Animal Hospital
The busy five doctor practice located in Doylestown, PA is seeking an experienced Veterinary Technician.
- approximately 30+ hours a week
- Three weekdays and one evening a week
- Every other Saturday
- Assisting the veterinarians with appointments
- Preparing animals for surgery, assisting vets with surgery, monitoring anesthesia, recovering surgery patients, performing dental cleanings
- Performing in house laboratory tests and radiographs (digital)
- Caring for hospitalized patients
- Interacting with clients on the phone and in person
- Previous experience at a vet practice required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting compassion and empathy towards animals and their owners
- Reliability is a must
Compensation & Environment:
- Competitive hourly compensation based on experience
- Friendly office environment
- Generous employee pet discount
- Paid vacation after one year
- 401K after two years
Please respond via email with cover letter and resume to Dr. Brad Kube at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!