Casa Del Dolce- Food Preparation and Front Counter
Casa Del Dolce is looking for an individual that has cooking experience. Please apply in person at Casa Del Dolce located at 8000 Castor Ave, Philadelphia Pa 19152 and ask for Rose.
NAMZ Custom Cycle Products – Electrical Engineer
Click here to view job description
Goldfish Swim School – Front Desk Customer Service Representative
Click here to view job description and to apply.
Goldfish Swim School – Swim Instructor
Click here to view job description and to apply.
Entry Level Sales Representative – Russell Roofing & Exteriors
Russell Roofing & Exteriors (RR&E) is an Award-Winning, 25 year-old company that provides home exterior services to both commercial and residential customers in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
They are launching a field marketing/canvassing division and are looking for leaders to join our team.
THE MOST SIGNIFICANT BENEFIT to this position is that you will be joining the team at ground zero. Their goal is to train the earliest employees of this division to quickly become Managers and/or move into Outside Sales, where the top 50% of our employees each earned over $125,000 in 2017.
To start, you’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Development and coordination of marketing strategies
- Promotion of RR&E’s products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Participation in ongoing training on a weekly basis
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
- BA/BS preferred
- Ability to work Mon – Fri: 11 am to 7 pm & two Saturdays per month: 9 am to 3 pm
Salary and Benefits:
- The most significant benefit to this position is the room for accelerated growth within the company.
- Average first year income range: $45,000 – $65,000 (Base Salary plus commission and bonuses)
- Yearly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Full medical and dental insurance plans offered
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program with company match
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
To apply, contact Trish Zellers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kuah Media – Open Positions
Kuah Media is preparing to launch this summer and is seeking qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
- Creatives of All Kinds
- Video Editors/Graphic Effect Artists/Graphic Designers
- Digital Media Specialist/Marketing Intern/Administrator/Personal Assistant
- Production Assistant/Journalists
- Camera Operator/Videographer/Cinematographer/Photographer
- Audio Technicians/Audio Engineers/Audio Operators
- Social Media Specialists/Interns
All positions are part-time with no commitment necessary. Both leadership and entry level positions available.
About Kuah Media:
Kuah Media is a video production company based in North East Philadelphia. They service small business owners in Philadelphia by applying the talents of local artists in videography, photography, and social media. To apply, email email@example.com.
Property Management Intern
J.G. McSherry, LLC Property Management, is seeking talented individuals to assist in the day to day responsibilities of a property management business. McSherry is a well-respected real estate firm, in North East Philly (www.JgMcSherry.com). The firm provides property management, brokerage and other services in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Currently manage over 400 units and growing.
This is a very close-knit company with a professional, yet relaxed & positive culture. We are looking to provide an opportunity for the right person to see what real estate management is about and make some $ at the same time.
Duties: Assist in day-to-day operation of property management:
- Assist existing staff as needed in the management of properties
- Filing and creating/maintain documents
- Assist with preparation of monthly reports for properties
- Assist with preparation of annual expense reconciliations for properties
- Assist with managing accounts receivables including notifying tenant of receivable, preparing default letters
- Assist with processing payables for property
- Other projects as needed
- Helping with Social Media initiatives: marketing properties through various channels (Facebook, etc)
Qualifications: We are looking for candidates who are:
- Detailed with excellent client relations skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Commitment: Flexible, during business hours, min. of 10-15 hours week
Short-Term Substitute Teachers (Social Studies and French)
Saint Basil Academy, an all-girls, Catholic, college preparatory high school located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, is accepting applications for 2 short-term (maternity leave) substitute teachers:
Social Studies teacher
Both teaching positions will begin April 30 through June 8, 2018. Successful candidates will have a passion for social studies or French, a strong background in classroom teaching and pedagogy, and an interest in student centered, progressive teaching.
Applicants must have the appropriate certification, and current clearances and background checks.
The substitute teachers will be expected to:
- Implement curricula and activities to meet academic standards
- Implement assessments that measure progress
- Use assessment data to refine and inform instructional practices
- Manage student behavior and expectations in classroom
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and department head
- Use technology (learning management system) to manage classroom documents and assignments
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Evening Emergency Alarm Operator -1/24/18
Are you between semesters, jobs or careers? Vector Security, an Award-winning organization and one of the most respected names in the Alarm Monitoring Industry is hiring! They are a fast-paced office seeking a highly motivated candidate to work in their modern comfortable 24-hour monitoring center. The part-time operator will process and notify customers of incoming signals and calls. If you have enjoyed working in a Customer Service environment in the past, they want to hear form you! This position is currently available in the Plymouth Meeting area.
The part-time position is 18-20 hours per week and pays $12.64 per hour.
Please contact Maria Wynne at email@example.com with your resume to apply.
Help Desk Associate
Bender Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking technically-oriented candidates with excellent communication skills to address customer needs.
- work with customers via telephone to answer questions and resolve any issues with products or services.
- Diagnose customer’s technical problems and provide creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs, maintaining a high level of customer focus in all interactions
- attempt to resolve issues at first level within specified timeframe
- provide “just-in-time” training to the customer over the phone as needed
- identify opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination
- refer unresolved issues and escalate problems to appropriate technical support group identified in the Customer Support Center Process
- maintain documentation on incoming calls via Problem Management System, including steps and actions taken to resolve customer issues
- Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment
- establish and follow through on individual development plans that enhance team and personal effectiveness
- Associate’s degree preferred
- must demonstrate technical proficiency
- candidate must have an aptitude for and interest in learning new technologies
- clear communication and an ability to understand customer’s issue and demonstrate real concern is required
Please visit www.benderconsult.com for more information.