Party Servers- Domestic Details Company
Domestic Details Company is looking for party servers to accept and set up food from caterer, responsible for making sure food is heated and filled at all times, setting up tea and coffee, making sure cold beverages are cold and hot beverages are hot, cleaning up used paper goods throughout the event, emptying trash, taking coats, greeting guests, butlering hors d’oeuvre, making sure guests have food and drinks, setting up dessert, slicing cake, cleaning up after event which includes wrapping and putting food away, washing any dishes, wiping counters and sometimes sweeping floors.
Job requirements: Looking for friendly, reliable, honest, responsible people who can work in a fast paced environment and tend to the guests. Employee will need own transportation to each event.
CAREGiver- Home Instead Senior Care
- Reflect the core values of Hope for Home Senior Care
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services
- Provide personal care services which could include
- assisting with bathing
- assisting with grooming
- assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Provide Specialized services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Participate in company sponsored training and social events including CAREGiver meetings
- Report hours according to office policy and communicate changes in availability in a timely manner
- Participate in bi-annual J.D. Power and Associates Satisfaction Survey
- Document client information in Client and Life Journal
- May require you to run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using your vehicle or client’s vehicle
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to life, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Possess a valid driver’s license or state identification
- Possess valid auto insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Interested applicants can apply on website- www.homeinstead.com/700.
Abington YMCA School Age Child Care is Hiring!
Abington YMCA has great opportunities for students and graduates including part time positions in their offsite School Age Child Care programs. Work with children and members in YMCA branches and neighboring school districts. For more information, locations and a full list of available positions (including job descriptions) visit www.philaymca.org or contact Sasha Joseph at email@example.com or 215-884-9622 ext. 1858.
Front Desk Receptionist
Local dental practice is looking for an energetic customer service-oriented individual to provide approximately 15 hours per week in the afternoons. Duties will include greeting and scheduling patients, answering phone calls and processing patient transactions into the dental practice database. Applicants must have exceptional communications and computer skills. Previous dental office experience is not required but is advantageous. Competitive salary. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and contact information.
A family near Glenside is looking for a caregiver for 2 children for the school year. They have two girls ages 7 and 12 and would need someone who can assist with the pick up of the 7-year old from the bus after school, snacks, dinner, homework. May need some assistance with transportation to swim practice or after school activities on some days. Generally this would be 4:15-6:00. Additional availability on school holidays would be ideal. Please contact Meredith via email at email@example.com.
Sweetly Scooped- Team Member
Sweetly Scooped is a new family-owned ice cream business located in Jenkintown, PA. We started our company to share our passion for great ice cream and to give the community something truly unique – hand dipped USDA certified organic ice cream, locally sourced farmfresh ice cream made with 16% milkfat and an array of exciting “Insanity” shakes that will make you simply say, “Wow!”. We’re looking for friendly, outgoing and responsible individuals who love engaging with people that are willing to work hard and have fun while doing it. Ice cream shop experience is not required but previous experience in a retail setting working with customers would be helpful. If this sounds like you please fill out the application, scan and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Start dates will begin in early September.
Schedule: Flexible. Part-time Team Members must be willing to work a minimum of a 3-hour shift, 2-3 shifts per week. We have one full-time Team Leader position with opportunities for growth in an exciting start-up environment.
- Greeting customers and offering excellent service in taking and presenting orders
- Assembling orders – scoops, cups, sundaes, shakes – consistently and in accordance with company recipes and policies
- Operating the point of scale (POS) system; managing credit card and cash payments
- Cleaning in accordance to our company’s sanitary standards including but not limited to: sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning walls, tables, counters, restrooms, kitchen and service equipment and checking the parking lot.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to create an inviting, family-friendly environment at all times for customers
- Team Leader position will have some management responsibilities
$8-$10 per hour plus tips + free ice cream!!
U.S. Security Associates
The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to the HR Team clients and teammates. This support is based from the HR Department of US Securities. Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR managers on various projects.
- Schedule, organize and maintain candidate training along with receptionist
- Maintain employee files and documentation (filing and purging of files)
- Provides job candidates by screening paperwork and maintaining personnel records
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, terminations, etc.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms and reviewing other necessary documents with employees for request.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Must have experience with using a lawn mower and weed wacker.
Drivers License preferred
Call: Flood Lawn Care Specialists @ (215) 728 – 1278 OR
Administrative Assistant- Bethesda Court Personal Care
Duties include: providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities including marketing.
Please contact Tatyana Bugarenko at email@example.com; 215-844-1889
Temp Position- Warminster, PA- Receptionist and Customer Service
Begins Monday, April 12. Will handle calls into the customer service department.
Outgoing and friendly person needed.
Assignment is 6 to 8 weeks. Monday through Friday, 5 days a week. Can be flexible working mornings or afternoons.
Pay is $13 an hour. Wonderful company and great work assignment.
Administrative Assistant Temp- The Bontempo Group, Inc
40 hour week – Monday thru Friday from 8 to 5.
Four to six week temp assignment. – $15 an hour. ( Proficient with Excel)
Our client is a well-established organization located close to the NE Philly airport off of Academy and Red Lion roads in Northeast Philly. They have an immediate need for an administrative assistant to support key management professionals.
Wonderful work environment with wonderful people who are supporting a strong social mission of helping people.
Experienced Admin Assistant, secretary or customer service person proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
Must be mature and dependable with excellent communication skills.