Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young- Trusts & Real Estates Paralegal
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Trust & Estate Paralegal
- Strong accounting background
- Experience with accounting and tax preparation software, such as GEMs, Zane, or ProSystem fix
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP, is seeking to hire a Trust & Estates Paralegal to be based out of either our Philadelphia or Malvern office. Our ideal candidate will have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, a client service orientation, and a proactive “can do” attitude. Stradley Ronon offers law firm professionals an attractive blend of interesting substantive work, supportive colleagues, and an unparalleled culture. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently administer complex estates and trusts;
- Identify and marshal estate assets, and perform other probate functions required to administer estates through final settlement;
- Maintain financial records for use in preparing tax returns and fiduciary accountings;
- Assist with the preparation, review, and filing of fiduciary income tax, inheritance, and estate tax returns;
- Prepare fiduciary accountings for estates and trusts;
- Prepare various projections and calculations used for financial, tax, and estate planning purposes; and
- Prepare Receipt and Release Agreements, Schedules of Distribution, and related documentation, for informal settlement of estates and trusts.
Contact Arlene Callahan, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal
Description: Multi-state law firm listed in U.S. News’ Best Law Firms seeks full-time legal assistant for its Philadelphia office to provide secretarial support to one partner and paralegal support to him and other attorneys in a civil litigation practice, which includes sophisticated tort and commercial matters. Duties include but are not limited to transcription of dictation, electronic filing, keeping calendar up-todate, preparation of subpoenas and follow up to obtain records, deposition summaries, and search for and analysis of evidence to be used in litigation cases. Successful candidate will work closely with a team of experienced trial lawyers. Ward Greenberg represents corporate and institutional clients including colleges, universities, manufacturers, hospitals, contractors, retailers and professional service firms. Position offers effective mentoring, state-of-the-art office, collegial environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience: College graduate, paralegal certificate and experience working in civil litigation. Strong academic record and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Send resume by fax to 215-836-2845 or e-mail email@example.com. For firm description visit: www.wardgreenberg.com.
Paralegal/ Legal Assistant in NE Philadelphia
(NE) Philadelphia, zip 19115. Full or part-time. This is a general practice that is currently growing. Prior legal experience and legal or paralegal degree are preferred but not required. Interactions with people will be required, both, over the phone and in person.
PERSON APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION MUST BE BILINGUAL AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH / RUSSIAN
Must have strong organizational skills as well as strong communication skills. Must be able to work independently. As person gains knowledge and experience working for this firm, working from home on some of the projects will be a possibility. May be a good fit for a law student who is looking for a part-time or summer position to gain experience and insight.
Available for full time and/or part time.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.