Preschool Lead Teacher (Narberth, PA)
Montgomery Early Learning Centers is seeking a full-time, Lead Teacher who will work directly with 4 and 5 year olds in our Pre-K program. This opportunity is housed at their Star 3 Early Childhood Center in Narberth (right outside the Wynnefield section of Philadelphia) which has an established preschool program with an excellent reputation and is conveniently located near Septa Bus #44 and Regional Rail. We offer competitive pay rates and excellent benefits for all positions. Hours of the position are 8:00 to 5:00.
Formal Education, Work Experience & Certification:
- BA/BS in ECE, strongly preferred
- BA/BS in unrelated field with 30 credits in ECE
- Experience as a Lead Teacher preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- nurturing approach to children
- strong understanding of child development
- experience with Creative Curriculum
- excellent oral and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with parents/guardians
- knowledge and understanding of Keystone STARS and Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Physically capable of performing necessary tasks which may include: lifting, carrying, supporting and otherwise caring for young children
Qualified candidates may submit resumes to email@example.com
Assistant Teacher for Christian Preschool Program
Chelten Child Development Center is a Christian preschool located in Dresher, PA. As a ministry of Chelten Church, we are committed to providing a quality, early childhood program to our community. Our staff reflect God’s love in a warm learning environment where children can grow physically, academically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our children leave prepared to succeed in kindergarten and beyond.
Details about our school:
· Licensed by the state of PA
· Keystone STARs – STAR 3 rating
· Open year-round
· Offers morning preschool and full day classes
· Number of children: 125, ranging from 9 months-5 years
· Number of staff: 28
· Check out our website for more information: www.cheltenchild.com
Assistant Teacher (Full and/or Part time) for preschoolers for the 2017-18 school year. Excellent benefits offered. Responsibilities include: guiding children in their play, supporting the teacher, and doing light housekeeping. Requires a high school diploma and a love for children.
Full and Part time positions available. $10.50-$11/hr
Contact Juli at CCDC 215-646-5596 for more information
Teachers and Teacher Assistants
The Goddard School in Horsham, PA is looking for loving and nurturing teachers and teacher assistants who are friendly, outgoing, energetic, and enjoy working with young children. We offer quality care for children 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
Experience with young children is preferred but not required.
Our center is open from 7am to 6pm. We are looking for part time and full time positions with benefits offered for full time after a 90 day period.
Please call 215-328-9868 to schedule an appointment or email resume to DHorshamPA@GoddardSchools.com
High School Physics Teacher
Saint Basil Academy is a Catholic High School for girls in grades 9-12 in Jenkintown, PA.
Position Available: High School Physics Teacher (3 classes)
- Complete description available upon request
Applications must be received by: 5/19/17
Saint Basil Academy (Jenkintown, Pennsylvania) is seeking a part-time Physics teacher with a Bachelors or higher degree. Please submit a letter of interest, resume, three professional references with contact information, to Principal
Coté, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 19th.
Title: Day Care Substitute, Per Diem “As needed”
Description: In the absence of a team member, works with the classroom team by creating a caring and safe environment for the children and assists in all learning activities to facilitate the overall care and quality of education. The Substitute must communicate effectively, actively listen, and work well with others in different settings in order to relay appropriate information accordingly. Maintaining positive relationships with children, staff and families is essential to facilitating continuity of care. Under the direction of the Lead Teacher, the Substitute sustains day-today responsibilities related to the learning environment including personal care routines, health and safety practices, and supervision of children. Serves as a positive role-model to children and upholds program-wide values and other center quality initiatives through professional conduct. Mandated Reporter Training required within 30 days of hire, and to be maintained every 5 years.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- Other: 15 hours of PQAS training or course work in Early Childhood Education within one year of hire (Required)
- Other: Minimum PA Keys Career Lattice Level I or above (Required)
Licenses & Certifications:
- CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Required)
- 1 Year experience in a center-based preschool or infant/toddler setting (Preferred)
- 1 Year experience in child related care (Preferred)
- General Experience and demonstrated understanding and facilitation of Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP) in all areas of work (Preferred)
Lead Teachers, Assistant Teachers and Aids- Kiddie Academy, Feasterville
Contact Jennalyn Whitley, Center Director 215-494-9415 or send resume to Feasterville@kiddieacademy.net