Caring for Cats is seeking a Veterinary Technician to join their team. Mature, responsible cat and people person needed for busy, progressive feline practice in Philadelphia. Join our team of dedicated caregivers practicing high quality medicine with an emphasis on preventative health care and client education. Assist the doctors in appointments, surgery and care for hospitalized and boarding patients as if they were your own. Uniform, CE, and health insurance allowance. Hourly rate commensurate with experience $15-20/hour+. To apply, email email@example.com.
Rockledge Veterinary Clinic is looking for a full-time vet tech. No in-patient care or emergencies. This position will be required to work some Saturdays and nights. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center (VREC) is a 24/7/365 emergency and referral hospital located in Clarks Summit, PA. VREC is currently seeking Technicians to join our great family. We currently have openings in our Emergency and Internal Medicine departments. This position requires a driven individual who can work both as a member of a team and on their own, is able to quickly and accurately complete tasks while balancing multiple other duties in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be able to follow the guidelines, structure, and established policies of the hospital while working with experienced clinicians, licensed technicians, and a dedicated support staff. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Quickly and accurately assessing patients’ status while working along side doctors to provide care
• Performing anesthesia for minor procedures
• Performing in-patient treatments and administering a variety of medications
• Appropriately taking radiographs and submitting them to a radiologist for review
• Running blood work on a variety of equipment
• Placing a variety of catheters (urinary catheters, central venous catheters, peripheral indwelling central catheters) as well as nasal oxygen and nasal feeding tubes
Candidates must have a willingness to learn, not all skills are required on hire but are able to be learned while on the job.
We offer a signing bonus, competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. If you want a challenging and rewarding career, we want to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com to learn more.
Buckingham Animal Hospital is seeking a Veterinary Technician.
- Approximately 35-40 hours a week
- One evening a week
- Every other Saturday
- Assist the veterinarians with appointments
- Prepare animals for surgery, assist vets with surgery, monitor anesthesia, recover surgery patients, perform dental cleanings
- Perform in-house laboratory tests and take digital radiographs
- Care for hospitalized and surgery patients
- Interact with clients on the phone and in person
- Previous experience at a vet practice required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting compassion and empathy towards animals and their owners
- Reliability is a must
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude to fit with current work environment
Please send cover letter and resume to Dr. Brad Kube at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Cat Vets is the only private feline-only hospital in Philadelphia. We are currently looking to hire a full time assistant/technician with clinical experience. We are a Feline Friendly Gold hospital and practice fear-free medicine. The ideal candidate is proficient in time management, multi-tasking, and knowledgeable in veterinary medicine. We are a full service hospital with 3.5 Doctors, seeing a mixture of sick and healthy appointments and routine (and non-routine) surgeries. Alternating weekends (Saturday appointments including treatments for boarding cats) required.
Job Duties include:
- Patient restraint
- Assisting Veterinarian in exam room
- Digital radiographs
- General housekeeping
- Preparing samples to send out to reference lab
- Client communication/Client education
- Some front desk help (scheduling clients, answering phones/emails)
- Fear free handling required (for exams and lab work) – willing to teach
- Venipuncture and IVC placement is a bonus, but not required.
- Assisting with surgery/monitoring anesthesia
- Dental prophylaxis with digital dental radiographs.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
Veterinary Technician – Emergency Department
The Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center (VREC) is a 24/7/365 emergency and referral hospital located in Clarks Summit, PA. VREC is currently seeking a Technician to join our emergency department. This position requires a driven individual who can work both as a member of a team and on their own, is able to quickly and accurately complete tasks while balancing multiple other duties in a fast-paced environment.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to work in a fun and team-based atmosphere? Seeking a full-time Veterinary Technician for a busy, progressive small animal practice in Myerstown Pennsylvania. We are looking to add superior employees to our team at Animal Health Care of Myerstown. AHCM is a newly renovated 7 exam room practice with 4 doctors that provides high quality care to our patients. We have an incredible team that makes it a relaxed environment to work in with little turnover. AHCM is a cutting edge clinic that offers digital radiology, surgical laser, in house lab and physical rehabilitation with our underwater treadmill. Duties will include but not limited to assisting with appointments, assisting in surgery and doing dental cleanings. Preference will be given to those with experience and who have passed the state board exam. Hours will be Monday through Friday with one Saturday morning a month. Competitive compensation based on experience and benefits including medical insurance paid vacation and holidays, paid CE/licensing fees and employer-matched simple IRA. Visit us online at ahcm.net. Send resumes to Jocelyn at email@example.com.