Tellers and Call Center Representatives
Do you love Philadelphia and want to see it thrive? Do you want to help your friends, your neighbors and your loved ones grow and prosper? Great! Sounds like we’d make a great team.
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union is looking for Tellers and Call Center Representatives!
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to HR@pfcu.com.
Job posted: 10/10/19
Full Time Tech Person
Technology Company in need of a full time person to handle technology issues at various local client locations. You must have a reliable car and car insurance. You will be working in professional work environments and must dress appropriately each day. This is a team environment and must work well with others. A full background check will be conducted at your expense along with a child clearance check.
Your responsibility will be but not limited to:
- Virus & Malware removal.
- Software installations.
- Customer relations experience a MUST.
- Must be flexible with work hours when needed.
- Computer & Laptop setup and configurations.
- Printer troubleshooting & installations.
- Mac experiences a must.
- MS Office software experiences a MUST.
- Moderate local travel between locations.
- Must pass back ground check and child clearance check (own expense).
Andy DiFrancesco Cell: 267.303.1451 Email: email@example.com
Job added: 5/9/19
Our SW Developer, as part of our technology production team, will design, code, test and analyze back-end software programs and applications for Linux/RedHat OS. You’ll be asked to design, document and modify software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. This person will develop client-server and some web-related projects, including website coding and web-database middleware programming. Electrical Engineering skills are highly desirable.
Programming: C/C++, Java, HTML, BASH
Systems: UNIX, Linux (Red Hat, Fedora) & Windows
Desktop/PC hardware knowledge
Position requires multiple levels of technical knowledge in the areas of software design.
- Participate in solution architecture and design.
- Writes and tests application code for complex systems.
- Performs comprehensive testing to ensure that code is bug-free and fully compliant with client specifications.
- Develops functional designs and specifications.
- Assists in evaluating and recommending technical solutions.
- Creates and updates technical documentation outlining application design and function.
- Assists and supports QA testers with development and execution of test plans.
- Assists in collaborative development documentation and standards.
- Provides hands-on troubleshooting/support as needed.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information or Business Technology or related field, or equivalent career experience.
A minimum of 2 years SW development experience.
Must have a history of producing quality code for proven projects in UI and back-end database coding.
Must be detail-oriented and passionate about providing an outstanding end-user experience. Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
The candidate must be eligible to work in the United States; no sponsorship or relocation is offered for this role.
Physical requirements: able to lift 50lbs minimum, able to stand, bend, sit and program for several hours at a time. Able and willing to travel, possibly internationally, to meet client’s needs.
All applicants should address resumes to: Julie@Smartplay.com