Full Time Tech Person
Technology Company in need of a full time person to handle technology issues at various local client locations. You must have a reliable car and car insurance. You will be working in professional work environments and must dress appropriately each day. This is a team environment and must work well with others. A full background check will be conducted at your expense along with a child clearance check.
Your responsibility will be but not limited to:
- Virus & Malware removal.
- Software installations.
- Customer relations experience a MUST.
- Must be flexible with work hours when needed.
- Computer & Laptop setup and configurations.
- Printer troubleshooting & installations.
- Mac experiences a must.
- MS Office software experiences a MUST.
- Moderate local travel between locations.
- Must pass back ground check and child clearance check (own expense).
Andy DiFrancesco Cell: 267.303.1451 Email: email@example.com
Job added: 5/9/19
Our SW Developer, as part of our technology production team, will design, code, test and analyze back-end software programs and applications for Linux/RedHat OS. You’ll be asked to design, document and modify software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. This person will develop client-server and some web-related projects, including website coding and web-database middleware programming. Electrical Engineering skills are highly desirable.
Programming: C/C++, Java, HTML, BASH
Systems: UNIX, Linux (Red Hat, Fedora) & Windows
Desktop/PC hardware knowledge
Position requires multiple levels of technical knowledge in the areas of software design.
- Participate in solution architecture and design.
- Writes and tests application code for complex systems.
- Performs comprehensive testing to ensure that code is bug-free and fully compliant with client specifications.
- Develops functional designs and specifications.
- Assists in evaluating and recommending technical solutions.
- Creates and updates technical documentation outlining application design and function.
- Assists and supports QA testers with development and execution of test plans.
- Assists in collaborative development documentation and standards.
- Provides hands-on troubleshooting/support as needed.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information or Business Technology or related field, or equivalent career experience.
A minimum of 2 years SW development experience.
Must have a history of producing quality code for proven projects in UI and back-end database coding.
Must be detail-oriented and passionate about providing an outstanding end-user experience. Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
The candidate must be eligible to work in the United States; no sponsorship or relocation is offered for this role.
Physical requirements: able to lift 50lbs minimum, able to stand, bend, sit and program for several hours at a time. Able and willing to travel, possibly internationally, to meet client’s needs.
All applicants should address resumes to: Julie@Smartplay.com