Dental Assistants for Externship
Northeastern Dentistry is seeking Dental Assistants. Applicants must
- be able to multi-task and complete dental tasks correctly and on time
- demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, listening to patients’ needs and posses a friendly and outgoing demeanor
- preferred knowledge of Open Dental an Microsoft Office
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Currently enrolled in a Dental Assistant program at a school
Applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com
Surgical Dental Assistant
Periodontal/Implant Surgical Practice is seeking a full-time surgical dental assistant. Applicants should be experienced, personable, energetic and motivated. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Receive patients and prepare them for necessary dental procedures;
- Prepare surgery for dental treatment with correct instruments/materials ready for use as directed by operator;
- Record findings in patient records legibly and accurately from the oral examination;
- Provide instruments and dispense materials as directed during oral examination or treatment;
- Provide pre- and post-operative care for patients;
- Clear the patient’s mouth of saliva or dental materials used in the treatment by operating handheld suction or air and water-spraying equipment;
- Clean and sterilize instruments, clean and straighten the surgery area and implement standard decontamination procedures for infection control;
- Expose Digital X-rays and CT Scans
- Maintain and re-stock dental supplies
- Perform routine care and maintenance of dental equipment and instruments
Please contact Jennifer Scamuffa, Office Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Line Dentistry is looking for a registered dental hygienist for a part-time position. The hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and possible Friday mornings. X-Ray license is required and Anesthesia license is preferred. Email email@example.com to apply.
We have an opening for orthodontic assistants F/T or P/T Monday though Friday hours are 830 to 530 Dental Solution office various locations in PA xray license required contact Elaine 856 853 0066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 12/3/19
Come join our growing dental team in Abington, PA!! We are a state-of-the-art facility that has expanded and needs your help. We are seeking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our office. If you’re serious about your next job, we are a perfect place to get ahead. Dental experience preferred, but not required. Benefits include medical and dental, Paid time off, Paid holidays, and continued education training. Please contact Reese at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Job posted: 11/19/19
Looking for orthodontic assistants for various locations in PA Dental solutions offices 830 to 530 contact elaine 856 853 0066 thank you!!
To whom this may concern,
Dentists on the Square is looking to hire a dental assistant to join our multi-practice in Rittenhouse Square. If you know of any experienced candidates have them send resume to info@dentistsonthesquare or to our office manager Nicole, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dentists on the Square
1845 Walnut Street, Suite 950
Philadelphia, Pa 19103
Job posted: 11/4/19
My name is Scott from Chester County Dental Arts, a General Dentistry Practice in Chester County, PA (about 10 minutes from Exton). Our growing practice is looking for an experienced EFDA to join us and work alongside our cutting edge Doctor, Dr. Mark Simeone, assisting in a variety of dental cases to include implants, full mouth restoration, etc.
We are looking for somone who can work independently and does not mind assisting with filling cases. Also, please feel free to check our website: https://www.
Job posted: 10/23/19
Our dental office is looking for a motivated Dental hygienist. We want a team player who is going to be a addition to our fast paced environment focused on maintaining high quality of work and also meeting the required goals. Should be proactive with keeping their schedule full, productive and also comfortable with informing patients of available services.
Candidate should be willing to take responsibility of ensuring very high level of quality dental care , providing patient education and customer service.
Maintain clean – professional clinical environment and also able to take good diagnostic X-rays, intra-oral pictures if needed.
Able to schedule recall appointments, detailed charting and maintenance of chart records.
Always work as a team member with emphasis on communication.
Anesthesia license is plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Radiology Certification: 1 year (Required)
Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Required)
hygiene: 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: 1044 Byberry Rd near Bensalem Blvd
Please email email@example.com for more info
Job posted: 10/21/19
Job posted: 10/8/19
16 E 1st Ave –Trappe, Pa 19426
Fast paced, private practice dental office in Collegeville seeking part time Registered Dental Hygienist.
Mondays and Thursdays 11am-8pm; Must be willing to work evenings; No weekends.
Ideal candidate must be friendly, team player with a positive attitude
This is a permanent position with room for growth.
Must hold the following license:
-Registered Dental Hygienist in PA
Job Type: Part-time
Job posted: 9/25/19
Job posted: 9/20/19
Seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist with Anesthesia License.
Contemporary, fast- paced dental office setting with excellent pay for the right candidate.
Part time hours:Thursdays 7:30-5.
Friendly and helpful staff
Job Types: Part-time
North Penn Dental Arts
Job posted: 9/19/19
EFDAFull time position available in Hatboro. We are a general family dental practice that has been established for 63 years. We are looking for an experienced EFDA to join our team. We are looking for someone with great organization skills and a friendly, caring patient focused attitude.
To learn more about this position please call our office to set up an interview.
Job posted: 9/18/19
Dental HygienistWe are a dental practice in Yardley, Pa (Dr. Sean Laurilla DMD) and are looking for a part time Hygienist for Monday and Wednesday to be part of our team. If you could please post this job opportunity or if you know of a Hygienist that would be interested, please have them call our office. 215-968-5422Thank youRenee DierolfOffice Manager
Job posted: 9/16/19
Blue Bell PA
We are looking for a dental assistant to join our team. Are you looking to utilize your skills in a professional, friendly environment?
1. Prior dental assisting experience
2. Dental X-ray license
Degree or Certificate from college or technical school.
Position for Tuesday 8 to 6 pm
Wednesday 8 to 6 pm
Thursday 8 to 5 pm.
Contact Chris for an interview
Job posted: 8/20/19
Modern, faced-paced, pediatric dental practice is looking to add an EFDA to our team IMMEDIATELY!
We are seeking an energetic and reliable Expanded Function Dental Assistant to support the clinical treatment care of our patients. As an EFDA with our practice, you will play a large role in the provision of effective dental services.
Recent graduates welcome to apply. Dentrix experience preferred, but not required. FBI/State Police/Child Abuse clearances will be required within 30 days of starting employment.
If interested, please respond with your resume to Jen@cobblestonekids.com – as interviews are starting immediately
Job posted: 8/7/19
Job posted: 8/7/19
NorthEastern Dentistry has multiple locations throughout the northeast United States, but is unique in its ability to retain a very community-based practice in each location. Each office is staffed with local professionals and maintains a very welcoming, comfortable atmosphere. Each team is very friendly, knowledgeable and devoted to make every patient feel at home. In fact, some patients feel so comfortable with us, they stop by just to say hello!
Every office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, Virtual Goggles, and clear cosmetic braces. Each operatory is clean and maintains optimal conditions. All of these services are offered at very affordable prices.
Our patients can visit any office and receive the same extraordinary care and comfortable surroundings. We treat every patient with dignity and respect. Our patients’ oral health is our primary concern.
At NorthEastern Dentistry, we are committed to care for every patient’s oral health, regardless of age, gender, race, income, or insurance status. We will provide exemplary care with affordable prices, flexibility with copayments, and payment plans.
Able to multi-task and complete dental tasks correctly and on time.
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, listening to patients’ needs and possesses a friendly and outgoing demeanor.
Preferred knowledge of Open Dental and Microsoft office
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or GED.
Currently enrolled in a Dental Assistant program at a school
The Externship Dental Assistant’s mission is to support the dentist in providing excellent, high-quality care to patients at a pediatric dental practice according to state requirements.
Candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org , qualified resumes will be considered immediately.
Job posted: 8/6/19
Job posted: 8/6/19
Full and Part Time Dental Assistants
We are expanding our team of dental assistants in your area, and are interested in recruiting dental assisting graduates and current students. Contact Tanner.Holmes@
Available jobs, country-wide
Read more about Smile Guide’s available job openings
job posted: 8/6/19
Dental practice in Northeast Philadelphia with large staff looking for a full time EFDA or dental assistant with passionate energy, integrity and a high level work ethic. Candidate must be positive, hard working, detail oriented, reliable, enthusiastic, have good communication skills and comfortable talking to patients about treatment. This is a family practice and we are seeking someone who is looking to build a long and permanent relationship with the fellow staff and patients. Certifications for dental Radiography are required.
Duties include, but not limited to: Prepare patient, sterilization, set-up and breakdown room, prepare materials, assist dentist and other staff during dental procedures, place restorations, fabricate temporaries, education of patients pre and post care, access electronic records and take radiographs as needed. System used in office are Dentrix/Dexis. Willing to train right motivated applicant for full time or part time position. Competitive Compensation and Benefits to be discussed. Opportunities for additional training and mentorship available.
Must be an excellent communicator/ patient motivator. If you are a team player with a positive attitude and would like to be considered for the position please forward your cover letter/resume with compensation requirements. Please submit copy of CV/Resume with References to email@example.com.
Job posted: 7/31/19
We are growing and so is our team!
42 North Dental is pleased to invite Dental Hygienists to join our talented dental team.
We have full-time and part-time positions available to fit your needs
WHO ARE YOU?
A dental hygienist with a license in good standing in MA or NH
Loves to work with patients
Focused on patient education
WHO ARE WE?
A dental support organization supporting award-winning, modern practices across New England
with a strong focus on quality, service, and employee and patient satisfaction.
Life, Disability and Accident Insurance
Paid Time Off
Paid CE Courses
Peer Support from fellow Dentists and Hygienists
CONNECT WITH US
Please send a resume to Karonne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at 42northdental.com/careers
Job posted: 7/29/19
Bucks County Orthodontics in Doylestown, PA, is seeking an exceptional Orthodontic Assistant to join our growing team!
Our ideal candidate will help us continue to surpass our patient’s expectations as a flexible team player with a warm, friendly, upbeat and outgoing personality. Join a team that has fun while providing excellence!
Why join BCO?
- Amazingly Fun Environment
- Growing Practice
- Hands-On, Engaging Doctor
- State-of-the-Art Office
- Highly competitive compensation including Benefits, Paid Holidays, Bonus opportunities, a uniform allowance and free braces for team members and their immediate family members!
- Strong Community Involvement
- Consistent Hours
- World-class Training
- Upbeat, Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Willingness to engage in social media & marketing
- Energetic, detail-oriented people-person
- Strong work ethic, fast learner
- Exhibit high level of professionalism
- Computer knowledgeable
- Consistent Availability
- CPR & X-ray Certification
- Dental assistant experience is required
- One (1) or more years of experience as an Orthodontic Assistant
- Experience with Orthotrac Dental Practice Management Software
- Digital scanning experience
If you are interested in a career with Buck County Orthodontics, please send us your RESUME to:: tia@buckscountyorthodontics.
We are excited to hear from you!
*** In order to provide our patients with 100% of our attention during the day, we ask that you please do not call the office for questions about career opportunities at Bucks County Orthodontics.
- Job Type: Full-time
- orthodontic assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- dental assistant: required
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- near Doylestown, PA (Preferred)
- ENGLISH (Required)
- United States (Required)
Job posted: 7/22/19
Job Description: Dental Assistant
Orthique LLC is a private dental company focused on delivering beautiful smiles to customers for an affordable price. Orthique offer customers custom-made clear aligners to straighten teeth for over 60% less than traditional braces. We offer an at-home solution to traditional braces that makes treatment convenient and safe.
As a dental assistant, you will act in a liaison role for Orthique. We have several scan centers located throughout NJ and NY. At our scan centers, you will explain to potential customers about Orthique’s clear aligners as well as how treatment works.
A background in dental is preferred. The ideal candidate is graduated or currently enrolled in a dental assistant or dental hygienist program. Our leadership team can provide you with all the tools you need to understand our product. It is important that our salesperson become very familiar with how clear aligners work and the customer’s benefits to working with Orthique versus competitors. You’ll work with our Orthique support team as well as local partnered dentists. An outgoing and friendly personality is an absolute MUST for this position.
NJ and NY Locations: Bridgewater, Edison, Wayne, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Staten Island
- Introducing yourself to passing customers and inviting them to learn more about Orthique and our clear aligners. Managing the days pre-scheduled appointments
- Create a positive experience and relationship with the customer with an outgoing and friendly personality
- Explain the difference with Orthique, and what sets us apart from competitors.
- Closing sales and signing customers up for our Orthique clear aligners
- Schedule appointments for customers who wish to come in to one of our dental offices for in person consults/additional dental work.
- Communicate with our support staff for customer follow up questions/issues.
- Stay in communication with the support team to ensure follow ups and accurate customer relationship management.
* These primary roles are subject to change as the company grows and evolves, there is opportunity for growth within the customer management role as Orthique expands to new locations. The ideal candidate will bring an open mind and positive attitude to take on new challenges and responsibilities as his/her role evolves.
$14/hr plus incentive programs
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office in Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), Excel (ability to create, copy, edit, send, data entry, and save spreadsheets), Outlook (ability to open and send emails).
- Must be willing to work hours of Mall: This includes up to potentially 10:00pm during Holiday Hours
- Graduated or currently enrolled in a dental assistant program
- Prior experience selling dental or cosmetic products or services
- Prior experience working in medical office or using practice management software
How to Apply: Please email resume to Support@orthique.com with subject title: “Dental Assistant”
Orthique LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
job posted: 7/2/19
Location: 3528 St Lawrence Ave Reading, PA 18062
Great Oak Dental Care is looking for a hygienist to join our office. We have a patient focused approach with an emphasis on patient health. We expect our hygienists to feel comfortable screening for and treating periodontal disease in a supportive environment with excellent supporting staff. If you’d like to join our team please submit your resume with a few words on what would make you a great addition to our team. New grads welcome to apply. Dentrix knowledge and bilingual (spanish) would be a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you. Email:email@example.com
Job posted: 6/17/19
Dental Hygienists, Assists
Job posted: 6/14/19
Doc Breslers’ Cavity Busters looking to hire a full-time EFDA for our Roxborough location. The hours would be Tuesday 8:30am-5:30pm, Wednesday 9am-7pm (for the summer, beginning in September the hours will be 10am-7pm), Friday 8:30am-2:30pm (for the summer, beginning in September the hours will be 8:30am-5:30pm), Saturday 8:30am-2:30pm.
We offer paid vacation, personal, sick, and holidays. We will also consider candidates for part-time hours.
Experience with pedo is not required – we will train the right candidates!
Resumes can be e-mailed to NicoleVF@cavitybusters.com
Nicole Orsatti / Clinical Coordinator
Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters
Job posted: 6/12/2019
Job posted: 6/12/2019
Part-time Surgical Assistant
Bucks County Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, PC
467 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Bucks County Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, PC is seeking a Part Time Surgical Assistant with dental and/or oral surgery experience.
We are looking for the right person who has superior patient care and excellent customer service skills. Applicants must be personable, punctual and professional.
- Part-time Oral Surgery – Surgical Assistant
- 20 hours per week
- Main office – Doylestown
- Satellite office – Quakertown
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing operatories for surgery
- Assisting with IV and local sedation for surgical procedures—extractions, bone grafting, dental implants, etc.
- Assist with consults and post-op appointments
- Taking x-rays
- Communication with patients regarding pre and post-operative instructions
- Monitoring patients post-surgery
- Maintaining sterilization of instruments
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups
- Accurately document patient clinical records
- Maintain supply inventory
- Maintain cleanliness is surgical rooms and all working areas
Competitive salary based on experience
- Dental Assisting
- Oral Surgery Assisting
- Computer skills
- CPR Certified
- X-ray Certification
Job posted: 6/10/19
Seeking Dental Assistant for dental office in NE Philadelphia.
Must have at least 1 year of experience as a dental assistant. X-ray certification is required.
Hours are from Monday-Thursday 1pm-8pm.Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 725-8960.
Job posted 6/4/19
Bucks County Dental Design
95 Almshouse Road, Suite 201
Richboro, Pa. 18954
Wonderful opportunity to join our expanding Dental Practice. We will consider a Full or Part Time
Candidate for our Dental Assistant Position. Please call Phyllis at 215-364-2421 or cell 215-290-1667
Job posted: 6/4/2019
The position is a Full time Assisting position in the Plymouth Meeting area.
I am a general dentist and we work mon-thurs.
Progressive office that practices all phases of dentistry including implants.
If interested please email resume to
Fax to: 610-279-9484
Job posted 6/4/2019
Job posted: 5/30/19
Well established, state-of-the-art dental practice in the Frazer/Malvern area is looking for a full-time EFDA.
X-ray certification REQUIRED.
Great salary and benefits.
Please feel free to fax resume to (610) 993-0446 or email to email@example.com
Mon – Wed, 9:45 am – 7:15 pm and Thurs, 7:15 am – 7:15 pm (possibility to leave at 5 or earlier every other Thursday).
Job posted: 5/21/2019
Part Time Dental Assisting Position/Potential full time Opportunity in the future.
Attention New Graduating Dental Assisting Students: We have a great office for you to work in and our Dr. is willing to train and is a great mentor. Xray and CPR certification is required.
Family practice seeking applicant that is self motivated, friendly and passionate about providing patients with a positive dental experience. One to two day shift opening available to start with the potential for additional hours. Front desk experience a plus and opens up many possibilities.We have a wonderful practice and work with a great team and an amazing Doctor. Our family practice was established in the 1950’s with Dr. Vincent Baldassano. In the 1980’s his son Dr. William Baldassano joined the practice. Currently only Dr. William Baldassano is practing and the only dentist at our practice. We have 5 different hygienist’s that work out of 2 OP’s daily. Our facility just completed an addition and complete exterior and interior face lift. Our practice has state of the art equipment including our new Cone Beam and in house E4D. We are looking for someone who is interested in joining our family. I work with a doctor who is very respectful and appreciative of his employees. I am very fortunate to manage the women that are his team. If you are truly interested in the position please forward me the days and hours that you are available ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day !
Please forward your resume, references, certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Joy DiWilliams ASAP
Job posted: 5/21/2019
EFDA, Dental Assistant
- Harmony Dental- Ft. Washington/Sleek Dental- Southampton- hiring assistant and an EFDA- email resume to email@example.com
- Warrington office looking for an assistant or EFDA- It’s a full time position. Must be x-ray certified, great with children, and comfortable communicating with parents. Orthodontic experience a plus. Any interested applicants can send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: May 8, 2019
Hershman Family Dentistry
Job posted: 4/25/19