- Ed.D. Educational Administration Temple University
- M. Ed. West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. Dental Auxiliary Teacher Education University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Certificate in Dental Hygiene University of Pennsylvania
Academic Specialties & Interests
Education, Higher Education Administration, Dental Hygiene clinical instrumentation technique
“Does the Accreditation Process Affect Program Quality?
A Qualitative Study of Perceptions of the Higher Education Accountability System
On Learning” [Doctoral Dissertation]
Editor for the annual Manor College dental hygiene alumni newsletter.
“The Dentition Edition”
- Continuing Education for Nursing and Allied Health Bucks County Community College
- Independent Contractor Manor College
- Associate Professor Montgomery County Community College
Music, Needlework, Cooking, Gardening, Family time, Traveling
- POHC I Pre-Clinic DH 101
- POHC II DH 102
- The President's Cabinet, The Academic Leadership Team, The College Management Team, C.A.P.R.A.C, The E-Learning Committee, The Middle States Steering Committee, The Dental Hygiene Curriculum and Outcomes Committee, The EFDA/ Dental Hygiene Dental Auxiliary Committee, The Faculty Senate Affairs Committee
All the Rest
Dr. Saunders serves on the Board of the Greater Delaware Valley Dental Hygiene Study Club.