- J.D. Pepperdine University School of Law
- M.A. Moral Theology Saint Charles Seminary
- B.A. American Studies Temple University
Academic Specialties & Interests
Business Law, International Law, Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Law
What Effect Does Anti-Corruption Legislation Have on Worldwide Corruption? Business and Economics Society International Anthology 2015, Las Vegas, Nevada Presentation.
Ethics in International Business: “Part of the Proceeds: What does this mean to
companies and stakeholders today?” Business and Economics Society International
Anthology 2011, Split, Croatia Presentation.
Ethics in International Business: “It is Actually More Beneficial for Companies to be
Good Corporate Citizens in our Global Economy.” Business and Economics Society
International Anthology 2006, Florence, Italy Presentation.
Should the Physician-Patient Relationship be Online?
The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly and Ethics & Medics by Edward J. Furton,
M.A., Ph.D. February 2005
- Partner Gilfillan, Gilpin & Brehman 1987-1992
- Managing Partner Sims & Snyder 1992-1999
- Law Offices of Mary L. Sims 1999-2013
Exercise, reading, cooking, listening to music, playing piano
- Business Law
- International Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Paralegal Courses: Legal Research, Internship
- Criminal Justice Courses: Special Issues in Criminal Justice
- Co-advisor for Rotaract
- Advisor for Justice Studies Association
- Coordinator for Social Justice Symposium in the Fall and Justice Studies Conference in the Spring
All the Rest
Pennsylvania Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association, FINRA Arbitrator; Certified Mediator, PA and NJ
Youth Services Committee Member, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
Legacy Committee, SBA and Manor College