- M. Ed. Allied Health Widener University Chester Pa.
- B.S. Health Science West Chester University West Chester Pa.
- A.S. EFDA Harcum College Bryn Mawr Pa.
Academic Specialties & Interests
Teaches EFDA Program Courses - Chairside Procedures and Lab, Infection Control in Dental Setting, Practice Management, Dental Anatomy, Dental Specialties, EFDA lecture and lab, Clinicals in the Dental Health Center
- Chairside Procedures and Lab
- Practice Management
- EFDA: Lecture, Lab, and Clinic, and Dental Specialties
- Faculty Senate, EFDA club
Outside Jobs or ExperienceEFDA in Private Practice Former CPR Instructor through AHA Former Dental Assisting Instructor/Clinical Coordinator Current EFDA with RHS certification and Certified Dental Assistant through Dental Assisting National Board
All the Rest
Serves on Manor College’s Dental Advisory Board as well on dental board at Middle Bucks Technical Institute, PA EFDA license, CPR certified, PA X-ray license. Current Faculty Senate President, Past Secretary. Current Occupational Board Member – MBIT and BCT high schools.