Manor College has an opening for a Part-Time Student Affairs Coordinator. This position will work 20 hours a week.
The Student Affairs Office Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the workflow of all Student Affairs departments, in order to support the functional operation of the offices by providing efficient, high-quality, customer-oriented service.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Responsible for entering all athletic events into Arbitersports.
- Oversees the scheduling of van and bus use, as well as tracking auto maintenance and inspection schedules.
- Assists Director of Counseling Services with employer outreach and Career Fair planning and execution.
- Assists the Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs with correspondence, meeting scheduling, as well as the Foster Care program, It’s On Us grant, and other projects.
- Assists with the preparation of letters and emails in relation to conduct issues.
- Supervises all Student Affairs student workers, managing scheduling and assigning tasks as necessary.
- Key point person for Crunch Fitness membership, including, quarterly updates of student members.
- Participate in other department and college activities as needed.
- Promote and uphold the college’s Catholic Basilian institutional mission.
- Other duties, as assigned by the Vice President of Academic Affairs.
Criteria & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in office management or administration.
- Associate Degree Required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision.
- Proven technology skills including Google applications, Microsoft Office Suite, and Learning Management Systems.
- Excellent communication, collaborative, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with early morning, evening, and weekend availability as needed
To Apply: Please submit your Resume with 3 references to email@example.com.