Part-Time Psychology Instructor
The Department of Psychology at Manor College is seeking a qualified candidate for a permanent part time teaching position beginning the Fall 2018 semester. Responsibilities will include teaching four undergraduate courses (12 credits) each semester using a traditional face-to-face delivery method. Teaching assignments will include introduction to psychology, developmental psychology and social psychology as well as other support courses within the major such as abnormal psychology and the psychology of aging. Teaching assignments will require teaching day and evening classes as needed.
This position reports directly to the Director of Psychology.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in psychology or counseling from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated ability to teach psychology at the college level
- Experience with instructional technology and learning management systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with others
- Promote and uphold the college’s Catholic Basilian Mission
Interested applicants should submit an official application of employment, CV, three references, and a cover letter to:
Dr. Christine Erdner, Director of Psychology
c/o Mrs. Sheila Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Academic Affairs
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA, 19046.