Part-Time Instructor Mathematics and Science
The Allied Health Division at Manor College is seeking a part-time instructor in mathematics and science for the 2018-2019 academic year. The applicant should be able to teach a variety of mathematics and science courses at various levels. Candidates must have a Master’s degree in mathematics and/or science (or a related field). This position includes teaching 12 credits (4 courses) per semester. The ideal candidate will have experience in teaching mathematics and physics at the college level. Additional experience teaching other science disciplines is a plus.
Candidates for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in a related field from an accredited institution.
- Experience teaching at the college level and/or relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with others.
Additional desired qualification:
- Promote and uphold the college’s Catholic Basilian Mission
- Experience using course management systems
- Experience in online course instruction/using technology in the classroom
Qualified applicants must submit a CV, cover letter, transcripts verifying highest degree earned, statement of teaching philosophy, and 3 letters of reference to:
Dr. Julie Senecoff, Program Director
c/o Mrs. Sheila Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Academic Affairs
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA, 19046