Part-Time Instructor Early Childhood Education
The Early Childhood Education program at Manor College is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a permanent part-time teaching position beginning the 2018-2019 academic school year. Candidates seeking this position should have a strong background in Early Childhood Education and/or related education fields, practical experience in the field of education and committed to providing programming which provides major students with curriculum, pedagogy, and best practices that will help them service a student population. Responsibilities for the position include teaching four undergraduate courses (12 credits each semester including supervising and scheduling student fieldwork placements. All candidates must be able to teach in all teaching modalities: face-to-face, hybrid, and online and will be required to teach during the day and evening as needed.
- Promote and uphold the college’s Catholic Basilian Mission
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, or related education degree from an accredited institution.
- Previous experience teaching experience (college level, PQAS, etc.).
- Demonstrate a strong ability to teaching education courses at the college level to a diverse group of learners.
- Experience with course curriculum development.
- Experience with using instructional technology and learning management systems effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively and collegially with others.
Interested candidates should submit an official application of employment, CV, three professional references, a teaching philosophy statement, and cover letter to:
Dr. Cherie L. Crosby, Director of Early Childhood Education
c/o Mrs. Sheila Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Academic Affairs
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046