- Correct minor plumbing and drainage problems reported within 24-hours.
- Complete scheduled, minor carpentry and glass repair/replacement problems on a timely basis.
- Electrical – Replacement of electrical outlets, ballasts, lighting fixtures.
- Maintain Grounds
- Ensure asphalt markings are distinct.
- Remove snow and/or ice from entrances and sidewalks and salt in a timely manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance; i.e., change spark plugs, grease, complete oil changes.
- Complete any minor repairs.
- In summary: Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition.
Perform Major Maintenance Projects as Required and Scheduled by the Director of Finance and Facilities; i.e., painting, grounds work, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical.
HVAC – Perform preventative maintenance, monitoring and repairs of heating and air conditioning systems.
Promote and uphold the colleges Catholic Basilian Mission.
Other duties as assigned. (In case of special circumstances, hours and responsibilities will be adjusted).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Capable of a high level of physical activity, including regular lifting of 25 to 100 pounds
- At least 3 years of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry skills
- Ability to maintain a good, steady work pace
- Takes pride in workmanship
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
- High School diploma or GED
To Apply: Please submit resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org