Full-time Maintenance Associate
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Correct minor plumbing and drainage problems reported within 24-hours.
- Complete scheduled, minor carpentry and glass repair/replacement problems on a timely basis.
- Electrical – Replacement of electrical outlets, ballasts, lighting fixtures.
- Ensure asphalt markings are distinct.
- Remove snow and/or ice from entrances and sidewalks and salt in a timely manner.
Perform preventive maintenance; i.e., change spark plugs, grease, complete oil changes.
- Complete any minor repairs.
- In summary: Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition
- Perform Major Maintenance Projects as Required and Scheduled by the Director of Finance and Facilities; i.e., painting, grounds work, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical.
- HVAC – Perform preventative maintenance, monitoring and repairs of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Promote and uphold the colleges Catholic Basilian Mission.
SPECIAL NOTE: Shall carry out all other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor; in the case of special needs, hours and responsibilities will be adjusted.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Capable of a high level of physical activity, including regular lifting of 25 to 100 pounds
- At least 3 years of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry skills
- Ability to maintain a good, steady work pace
- Takes pride in workmanship
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
To Apply: Please submit resume and salary requirement to email@example.com