Full-Time Faculty Position in Mathematics
Manor College is seeking to hire a full-time faculty member in mathematics beginning with the fall 2018 semester. This position is a 10-month contract payable over 12 months.
- Preferred candidates will possess at a minimum a Master’s Degree (Doctoral Degree preferred) in mathematics or related area
- Previous college teaching experience, particularly teaching any of the following: calculus/trigonometry/college algebra and statistics
- Previous experience using online course platforms such as Canvas
- Familiarity with online campus management systems
- Promote and uphold the college’s Catholic Basilian Mission
Job Responsibilities include:
- Instruct a minimum of four courses (12 credits) per semester
- Academic advising
- Service on college committees
- Support at Manor admissions events throughout the academic year (some evenings and weekends)
- Participation in departmental and college-wide meetings and activities.
- Summer responsibilities may include: academic advising, open house presentations, and work on division or program projects. Teaching during the summer sessions is optional and is compensated at the adjunct rate.
- Other assigned duties as needed
Salary is commensurate with education level and experience. Please submit, either via email or mail, a resume or CV, statement of teaching philosophy, official transcripts of highest degree demonstrating mathematics credentials, and 2 letters of reference to:
Dr. Julie Senecoff
℅ Sheila Gillespie (email@example.com)
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046