Manor College in Jenkintown, PA has a full-time opening for a Financial Aid Counselor. The Financial Aid Counselor assists the Director in the coordination of all aspects of the Financial Aid Office. He/She will assist in counseling and advising current and prospective students on various forms of aid available and other resources to assist in paying the cost of attending Manor College.
- Package students with available financial assistance under the supervision of the Director.
- Enter and track all documents in the Comprehensive Academic Management Systems (CAMS) pertaining to your students.
- Research and compile information for special conditions/income reductions for student files.
- Perform federal and college verification of aid applications for financial assistance.
- Verify and confirm student awards for Satisfactory Academic Progress after each semester.
- Coordinate all aspects of the Federal and State Work-Study program.
- Assist Director with various reports as assigned.
- Attend and participate in Admissions Open Houses and other on and off campus events.
- Certify aid funds on CAMS.
- Originate and disburse all Federal Direct Loans and private alternative loans to student accounts.
- Assist with Entrance and Exit loan Counseling.
- Communicate on a regular basis with Admissions, Bursar, Registrar and Finance Office concerning financial aid matters.
- Promote and uphold Manor’s Catholic Basilian Mission
- Assist the Director in various other projects as assigned.
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Some financial aid experience (intern, work-study) preferred.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1+ Year Counseling experience
- 1+ Year Customer service experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
To Apply: Please submit your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org