Manor College is seeking a qualified candidate for a permanent part time teaching position in English and Composition beginning the Fall 2019 semester. Responsibilities will include teaching four undergraduate courses (12 credits) each semester using a traditional face-to-face delivery method. Teaching assignments may include developmental and college-level composition, oral communication, and/or Literature courses. Teaching assignments will require teaching day and evening classes as needed, with significant online supplementation.
This position reports directly to the Coordinator of English.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in English or Rhetoric and Composition from an accredited institution. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Experience teaching at the college level
- Experience with teaching developmental Reading and Writing
- Experience with instructional technology and learning management systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with others.
- Promote and uphold Manor’s Catholic Basilian Mission.
Interested applicants should submit an official application of employment, CV, three references, and a cover letter to:
Ms. Brittany Elmore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Program Specialist for the Arts and Sciences Division
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA, 19046
Equal Opportunity Employer