Criminal Justice Program, Adjunct Faculty
Manor College is seeking an adjunct faculty member to teach dual enrollment Criminology course on Tuesday/Thursday mornings for the Spring 2019 semester. The position reports directly to the Director of Criminal Justice.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Criminal Justice or J.D. degree.
- At least one-year experience teaching at the college level.
- Able to effectively use technology to support learning including managing course content in a Learning Management System-Canvas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with others.
Interested applicants should email a CV and cover letter to: Mary Sims, J.D. Program Director, Criminal Justice, at: email@example.com