Manor College has a part-time (temporary) opening for two COVID-19 Response Team Screeners. This position will report to the COVID-19 Coordinators. There are two available shifts: Monday through Friday: 8am – 1pm, and Monday through Friday: 1pm-5pm. This position will last for the Fall and Spring term or until temperature taking is no longer required. This position does not work on holidays or school breaks.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct temperature screenings by thermal scanner as students enter designated campus buildings.
- Maintain social distancing by ensuring that all entrants to the campus building stand at designated spots while they await pre-entry screening.
- Provide records report to COVID-19 Coordinator as requested.
- Deny admittance to anyone whose temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher or refusal to submit to the screening process.
- Monitor admitted students, employees, and visitors for maintaining social distancing and proper use of personal protective equipment while in campus buildings.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must successfully complete all background checks and clearances
- Promote and uphold Manor’s Catholic Basilian Mission
- Excellent customer service skills
Hourly rate is $11.50.
To apply: Please submit your resume to Joe Metzinger, Public Safety Manager, at email@example.com