The Basilian Spirituality Center, a sponsored institution of the Sisters of the Order of Saint Basil the Great, is seeking an experienced administrator who will direct, guide and carry out the mission of the Sisters in providing a place for spiritual renewal and refreshment in the tradition of Eastern Christian Spirituality and Basilian hospitality. The Coordinator will report directly to the Provincial Superior.
- Ensure that there is an environment conducive to quality programs in concert with the mission, philosophy and objectives of the Sisters of the Order of Saint Basil the Great.
- Provide for marketing and execution of programs.
- Prepare an annual budget and maintain all finances and record keeping
- Oversee library and gift shop
- Coordinate meals for programs
- Coordinate, develop and execute retreats, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Provide for financial stewardship in conjunction with the Finance and Development Offices.
- Provides for the hosting of outside groups.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders including donors, staff.
- Administrative experience preferably with a Retreat or Spirituality Center.
- Master Degree in Spirituality and/or Theology
- Knowledge in programming, marketing and finance
- Demonstrated commitment to building relationships
- Leadership style that embraces compassionate strength and emphasizes collaboration.
- Strong facilitation and problem solving skills
References should highlight the candidate’s expertise and enthusiasm in working effectively in a dynamic and supportive, faith-based institution.
Sister Dorothy Ann Busowski, OSBM
710 Fox Chase Road
Fox Chase Manor, PA 19046
Telephone: 215.663.9153E-mail email@example.com