Manor College is looking for a Full-time Annual Fund Coordinator.
Reporting to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement, the Annual Fund Coordinator is responsible for the strategic execution and management of the individual and annual giving programs, securing support from the alumni, students, faculty & staff, parents and friends of Manor College.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Develop and manage Manor College’s multi-channel annual giving program through mail, email, social media, telephone and personal solicitation efforts. Focus will be on individual and corporate donors under $1,000.
- Maintain and execute appropriate recognition and stewardship programs for all donor groups.
- Assist in development and execution of fundraising events and drive revenue generation of corporate sponsorship and ticket sales.
- Work with the Vice President to identify major gift and volunteer leadership prospects from the Annual Giving pool.
- Develop and manage a student philanthropy effort.
- Maintain constituent and donor records, including maintaining compliance and confidentiality for the College and its constituents.
- Collaborate effectively with campus partners on content, logistics, and strategy to meet and exceed campus funding priority goals.
- Promote and uphold the College’s Catholic Basilian institutional mission.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Success in meeting fundraising and donor retention goals.
- Applies fiscal responsibility whilst achieving success.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and two to five years of directly applicable sales, fundraising and/or marketing experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proven record of successful solicitation campaigns across many media.
- Ability to travel locally (less than 15%) and work nights and weekends as needed.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and move constituents through a donor pipeline.
- Demonstrated success with developing and sustaining relationships with volunteers and staff.
- Demonstrated creativity and strategic thinking with the ability to take initiative and the willingness to learn.
- Telephone marketing and solicitation experience preferred.
Please submit your resume with 3 references and salary requirements to Khamm@manor.edu