Manor College is looking for a part-time Alumni and Annual Fund Coordinator.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing Communications and Advancement, the Alumni and Annual Fund Coordinator is responsible for the strategic engagement of alumni and future alumni of Manor College in meaningful ways through volunteer, social, and professional programming both on-campus and off. This includes responsibility for effective alumni board management, special events and projects, communication plans, and alumni outreach programs that engage alumni and strengthen their connection with Manor College. The Alumni and Annual Fund Coordinator is also responsible for the strategic execution and management of the individual and annual giving programs, securing support from the alumni, students, faculty & staff, parents and friends of Manor College.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Develop and manage Manor College’s multi-channel annual giving program through mail, email, social media, telephone and personal solicitation efforts. Focus will be on individual and corporate donors under $2,500.
- Maintain and execute appropriate recognition and stewardship programs for all donor groups.
- Assist in development and execution of fundraising events and drive revenue generation of corporate sponsorship and ticket sales.
- Work with the Vice President of Marketing Communications and Advancement to identify major gift and volunteer leadership prospects from the Annual Giving pool.
- Develop and manage a student philanthropy effort.
- Maintain constituent and donor records, including maintaining compliance and confidentiality for the College and its constituents.
- Efficiently manage alumni engagement to ensure that it will advance the College’s goals and objectives, as well as the strategic direction of the Alumni Association.
- Establish and build relationships with a wide range of alumni via volunteer opportunities, events, direct contact, phone, email, social media, and electronic and print publications.
- Develop and implement annual plans outlining the goals and objectives of the alumni relations program aimed at maximizing alumni interest in and involvement with the College and its various entities, in accordance with the College’s strategic and operating plans.
- Work with cross-campus partners to develop activities that will ensure the involvement of our future alumni (students) in alumni activities before graduation.
- Support the Manor College Alumni Association’s efforts to increase alumni involvement and participation in social, volunteer, professional, and philanthropic activities.
- Serve as principal College liaison with the Alumni Association, providing leadership and support for the Alumni Association that includes the recruitment of new members, managing operations, and enhancing the visibility of the Alumni Association.
- Assist in the development and execution of philanthropic and alumni events.
- Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records; capture contact, biographical and career information of alumni via surveys, projects, correspondence, website, postal returns, etc., including maintaining compliance and confidentiality for the College and its constituents.
- Serve as the principal liaison for the Advancement office CRM system and IT collaborations
- Some local travel possible (less than 20%); occasional nights and weekends required.
- Collaborate effectively with campus partners on content, logistics, and strategy to meet and exceed campus funding priority goals.
- Promote and uphold the College’s Catholic Basilian institutional mission
- Other duties as assigned.
- Success in meeting fundraising and donor retention goals.
- Applies fiscal responsibility whilst achieving success.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and two to five years of directly applicable sales, fundraising and/or marketing experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proven record of successful solicitation campaigns across many media.
- Ability to travel locally (less than 15%) and work nights and weekends as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to engage various constituents via communications campaigns, including social media, email, & mail
- Proven ability to work in a CRM system (Raisers Edge, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across departments, units, and platforms
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and move constituents through a donor pipeline.
- Demonstrated success with developing and sustaining relationships with volunteers and staff.
- Demonstrated creativity and strategic thinking with the ability to take initiative and the willingness to learn.
- Telephone marketing and solicitation experience preferred.
To Apply: Please submit resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.