Manor College has an opening for a full-time Admissions Counselor/Recruiter.
The Admissions Counselor is responsible for recruiting students who fit the academic profile and support the mission of Manor College. This position will have the principal accountability for travel and personalized correspondence with recruits and applicants for admission within an assigned territory.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Functions
As a member of Admissions team, he/she will participate in general admission activities that include:
- Planning and executing fall and spring travel schedules
- Execute virtual recruitment strategies
- Manage all aspects of recruiting efforts for specified territory in order to meet stated recruitment goals
- Build relationships with and assist prospective students throughout all phases of the enrollment cycle (inquiry through enrollment)
- Conduct interviews, appointments, and group information sessions for prospective students and their families
- Conduct phone, e-mail, virtual events, and other contacts with prospective students throughout the admissions process
- Review application files for admission
- Represent Manor College at college fairs, high school visits, virtual events, and other off-campus events
- Build relationships with parents, guidance counselors, and other external constituents
- Answering correspondence
- Completing paperwork in a clear and timely fashion
- Other duties as assigned
Line of Reports
The Admissions Counselor reports directly to the Vice President of Enrollment.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage projects and multi-task
- Determination to meet recruitment goals and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Availability for on-campus, off-campus, and virtual recruitment events as required
- Proficient in the usage of computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s Degree
Technical Skills Required:
Keen knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Excel and Word. Experience with Slate is preferred. Working knowledge of CRM databases and a variety of reporting systems preferred.
Please submit your resume with 3 references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org