Manor College’s Program of Veterinary Technology has an opening for an adjunct instructor to teach Laboratory Animal Lab’s for the Spring 2021 academic semester (January to May 2021).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- CVT or VMD/DVM
- LAT-or LATG- credentialing preferred but not required
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ clinical experience in the veterinary field.
- Clinical experience with laboratory animal species and avian species.
- Laboratory animal personnel with masters- or doctorate degrees are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should have an interest in laboratory animal medicine, fear-free handling methods and teaching.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Dr. Stephanie Marks (SMarks@manor.edu), Program Director of Veterinary Technology, Manor College 700 Fox Chase Rd, Jenkintown, PA 19046.
The successful candidate, upon completing the interview process must complete an official application of employment, submit official copies of all collegiate transcripts, and submit the following clearances: FBI Clearance, a PA Criminal Background Check, and PA Child Abuse Clearance.