“I took a College 101 class last Summer because I know that time is money and I want to use my time as efficiently as possible. Being able to take a college class for such a great price was a no-brainer, all high school students should do it!”
– Madalyn, 2020 Blue Jay Scholar
What is College 101?
A program designed to give current high school students ages 16+ the opportunity to become Blue Jay Scholars. Blue Jay Scholars will have the opportunity to experience college courses facilitated by college faculty during the Summer months. These advantages will empower you with academic skills and knowledge, and the course credits you’ll earn will help you to make a smooth transition into your college career. College 101 provides a college perspective and preparation unmatched elsewhere in your high school years.
Course Offerings (all being offered in an online format)
Summer II (7/1 to 8/6)
Must register by 6/25
- BI 101 Biological Science I (4 Credits)
- CJ102 Criminology (3 Credits)
- CS106 Introduction to Computer Technology and Programming Concepts (3 Credits)
- EC102 Microeconomics (3 Credits)
- EN102 Fundamentals of Composition II (3 Credits)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call (215) 885-2360 ext. 1223